336-340

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

page

collect

contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 336 Little Guest

  "No, I want to accompany my father with my mother!" Zhu Ran dragged Fu Shuling's arm and shook his head to refuse.

  "But mom can’t take care of you and dad at the same time! Moreover, there are no snacks in the hospital, no place for you to sleep, and you can’t speak loudly.

  If you go to the hospital to accompany dad, you have to sit in a chair all night. It's noisy and can't move, can you do it?"

  Zhu Ranran finds it so difficult, he can not eat, but he can't talk and move, he really can't do it!
  Zhu Ranran pursed his mouth unhappily. When he saw Shen Yanming, his eyes rolled and asked: "Aunt Qiao An, can I be a guest at your house?"

  Bi Qiaoan was taken aback, but he didn't expect Zhu Ranran. Will ask. She thought he would choose between going to the hospital or his grandparents' house.

  Bi Qiaoan smiled and said: "Yes, it's okay, but my aunt has only one bed at home. If you want to go, you have to sleep on the sofa in the living room at night. Would you like to?"

  Then he looked up at Fu Shuling, "My bedroom is covered with After planting vegetables, I left a bed in the master bedroom. However, the sofa in the living room is very large. If a child sleeps, it is no problem to be a bed, but I am worried that he will be afraid."

  "I am not afraid, I am very courageous. Big one, I always sleep in one bedroom alone at home." Zhu Ranran said.

  Looking at the expectation in Zhu Ranran's eyes, Fu Shuling couldn't bear to refuse, but she was still embarrassed to trouble others.

  "I don't mind him sleeping on the sofa. I'm just worried that he will cause you trouble." Fu Shuling said.

  "It's okay, it's just one night. Let Ranran go home with us. I will take him to the hospital tomorrow to see Director Zhu." Shen Yanming made a final decision directly.

  "Okay, thank you!" Fu Shuling was very grateful, and then said to Zhu Ranran: "You have to listen to your uncle and aunt, otherwise, your mother will not allow you to be a guest at other people's homes in the future."

  Zhu Ranran nodded her head like a chicken pecking at the rice, "Hmm, I am obedient, thank you mother, thank you Uncle Yanming and Aunt Qiao An!"

  Fu Shuling saw this, waved and drove away.

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan took Zhu Ranran back home after Fu Shuling left.

  As soon as they entered the door and turned on the lights, the three took off their down jackets and hung them on the hangers at the door.

  Because no children had ever come to the house before, Shen Jiaming had neither children's pajamas, pajamas, nor ultra-small slippers.

  Therefore, I can only take out a pair of disposable slippers and let Ranran make do with it first.