513-520

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 513 Sunshine Allergy
  Shen Yanming just responded without explaining too much.

  The two of them hugged each other at this boring noon, although the summer heat caused each other to sweat each other, they still fell asleep.

  Until the alarm clock rang, Shen Yanming quickly pressed his hand to turn off with his eyesight, but he still woke up Qiao An, who was already asleep.

  She asked in a daze, "It's time?"

  Shen Yanming said, "Go into the space and sleep for a while. It's too uncomfortable without the air conditioner at the temperature outside."

  Now his chest and armpits are all sweaty and sticky. Tired and uncomfortable, so is it when you want to come to a daughter-in-law.

  I really regret that it was troublesome during the nap, and I didn't get into the space.

  Bi Qiaoan also knew that she couldn't use the air conditioner now. She opened the thin summer quilt, but she didn't feel the slightest coolness. Feeling a little groggy in his head, he flashed and entered the space.

  Shen Yanming saw that the person on the bed disappeared, he smiled and walked into the bathroom. It took two minutes to wash away the stinky sweat on my body with hot water, put on my clothes, and I was ready to go to work.

  Thinking of what his wife said about sun protection, he decided to give it a try. After applying skin cream on the face, take out the men’s special sunscreen from the space, squeeze out the size of a soybean according to the instructions, and apply it on the face and pat it open.

  It's been about five minutes after finishing this.

  Shen Yanming was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect to simply apply it on his face, and it would take more time than he took a battle bath.

  I don't know whether it was caused by his unskilled movements, or it would take time to smear the mess.

  Think about it, it should be the latter. Otherwise, it takes many hours for some women to put on makeup before going out.

  Fortunately, Qiao Ann usually does not make up, at most, she puts on a skin cream. But it’s refreshing and more beautiful than others.

  It's a natural beauty, the good color you can't envy!
  Shen Yanming felt so happy in his heart that he didn't care about the greasy feeling of applying a thick layer of sunscreen on his face.

  He suffered a loss in the morning, and his arms and cheeks were a little red from the sun. In the afternoon, she put on sun protection clothes and hid her arms under the cloth.

  As for this face, cough, he thought about putting up a parasol, but the guards are all big men. Everyone can tolerate the scorching sun. If he holds a small umbrella, he shouldn’t rush to give it to him. They contribute to the conversation?
  Moreover, it is really detrimental to his image as a wise man.