551-560

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 551 Does it hurt?
  Zhang Heping rolled his eyes and said, "You have a wife and children, so you definitely don't care about your appearance. I haven't taken Xiaoqian home yet, how dare I disfigure myself?"

  "Then when are you planning to do business with her? "Shen Yanming asked.

  Zhang Heping seems to be evacuated body strength in general, by sitting on the sofa, he said:. "Her family did not agree"

  ?? "Why you this condition, there is nothing to pick."

  "I am nothing burden, may also Can't help each other."

  Zhang Heping sighed, "The two were on good terms, and they had to talk about marriage, but don't they start to harvest wheat. Her family is an older couple, and she doesn't have any relatives to help. me and Amanda and busy, almost can not go back in the hospital.

  people parents have opinions, that their own daughter has told me this is not the object of a kind, Amanda wanted to find a home to take care of. "

  these words, Neither Shen Yanming nor Bi Qiaoan could pick it up. Because it is impossible for Zhang Heping to resign, unless Xiaoqian's parents compromise, otherwise this marriage may not happen.

  "Then you didn't tell them that even if you can't help with the work in the field, you can take care of the old couple in life?
  You don't have parents who need to provide for the elderly. In the future, you only need to honor your father-in-law and mother-in-law.

  Besides, the young couple can stay in the hospital. Eating in the canteen, how can the output of the ground make parents and children full? Isn’t that more cost-effective than finding someone from other occupations?”

  Shen Yanming hesitated for a moment, and still did not say what can be raised without relying on the output of the ground. Start their words.

  Although Zhang Heping kept a lot of supplies here, once these were taken out, maybe Xiaoqian's family would doubt the source. When the time comes, I can't tell, I don't have to trouble myself.

  Zhang Heping also knows this truth, so when the mountains and rivers are not exhausted, he will definitely not expose his family background.

  He nodded and said, "I have said, everyone understands this, but I can't get past the hurdle in my heart. I think Xiaoqian and my old couple will have nothing to rely on."

  "It's not easy, the family and you been together not on the list? so much room in your house, no less than the two of them still live? " "

  they do not want to, ah, that there is a sense of depending on others. " "

  then you married into? "

  Zhang Heping, a white Shen Yanming," I I don’t exclude living in Xiaoqian’s house, but they make a clear distinction between “marrying” and “marrying”, which makes me very uncomfortable.