701-710

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 701 is really nothing to criticize

  Bi Qiaoan helplessly and amusingly nodded An'an Nuannuan's little nose, and said in a gentle and petting tone: "Just thinking about eating!"

  Liang Bao giggled, not afraid.

  Bi Qiaoan walked out of the bathroom and stepped into the space. Take out the two baby bottles and wash them, then heat up a pot of Lingquan water, and finally put the fruit pellets in and rinse them out.

  In a hurry, she froze the bottle with cold water. When the temperature was almost up, I took the two bottles to get out of space.

  "Little baby, sweet and sour fruit tea is here!" Bi Qiaoan shouted, seeing Liangbao's eyes blurred.

  Shen Yanming quickly took the baby bottle and stuffed it into the mouth of the two treasures, An An Nuannuan started drinking with instinct.

  "This is sleepy!" Shen Yanming said, and picked up An An, letting Bi Qiaoan look at Nuan Nuan first.

  Wipe him clean, put on a small pajama, and tuck it into the quilt. The little guy fell asleep when he threw the bottle away.

  Shen Yanming has quick eyes and quick hands, picking up the bottle and putting it into the space. Fortunately, Bi Qiao'an didn't install much fruit tea, otherwise the bed would be overflowing everywhere.

  Nuannuan couldn't hold her sitting in the warm water. She lit her head and stretched out her arms to hug.

  Bi Qiaoan took away the milk bottle in her hand and also put it into the space. Then dry her and change her clothes.

  After Liangbao slept in bed, the couple had time to clean up for themselves.

  Take off the semi-dry dirty clothes, let the warm water run over and
  pack them up. The moment they walked out of the bathroom, the couple found that the sky was already dark.

  There was still thunder and lightning outside, and even strong winds.

  The couple looked at each other and understood what was in each other's hearts.

  Shen Yanming called the brothers: "Have you all washed it?"

  "It's done, I

  'm all playing cards in Lao Ji's house." "Come on, I'll boil some ginger sugar water for you to get

  rid of the cold." "

  You have to take care of Wanwan! Don't talk nonsense and get out of here, do you still have a few places to play cards at home ?" "Okay, let's do it, let's

  go up!"

  Zhang Heping hung up the phone and took it with you Several people came to the old Shen's house.

  Bi Qiaoan went to the kitchen when Shen Yanming called. I just sat down on the pot and turned on the fire.

  Ginger is the ginger in the space. It has a strong spicy taste, but the effect is ordinary. It's not like someone who is contaminated with aura, you will know the difference when you taste it.