641-650

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 641 Qingxue
  Shen Yanming took the key to open the door, and through the faint light, saw his wife asleep leaning on the sofa.

  He closed the door lightly, but the faint movement of the door opened still awakened Bi Qiaoan, who was not sleeping well.

  "You're back!" Bi Qiaoan got up in confusion.

  "Well, why haven't you slept yet?" Shen Yanming put the umbrella and flashlight on the cabinet at the door, took off his down jacket, and put the ice lump in his pocket into the space by the way.

  He wasn't sure whether the ice lump would sublimate in the space, so he put most of it in an empty oil drum, leaving only two or three outside.

  Then I couldn't help laughing at myself. Since the materials in the storage area will not change, there is a high probability that this ice lump will not change. Why did I suddenly become cautious?
  Maybe it's because they belong to the aliens from the sky that have never been seen before?
  Shen Yanming talked to Bi Qiaoan about what happened tonight, then took out one of the ice lumps and handed it to Bi Qiaoan, "You can collect it in the planting area to see if there is any change." After all

  , he still thought of energy. Rain, I hope this unusual ice lump can surprise them.

  As a result, the ice lump disappeared, and the grass on which it was placed has not changed except for a bit of frostbite.

  The couple can't be said to be disappointed or disappointed, after all, a fetish like energy rain can hardly be met.

  "Well, didn't you say you want to go out to Qingxue, you should go back to the bedroom and sleep for a while."

  Shen Yanming nodded, and took his wife back to the bedroom: "I don't know when I will come back when I go out. Take care of yourself at home. , Don’t worry about me.”

  Bi Qiaoan was silent for a while before saying: “I want to go out and pick up the ice lump, don’t worry, you won’t go far, just pick it up in the guards. I won’t wait long, pick up a pocket, and just return. Resting at home for half an hour and an hour will not affect the body."

  To be honest, Shen Yanming didn't want her daughter-in-law to go out and suffer, but she also knew that she was not an easy compromiser.

  There is no other way but to throw out his killer: "What about the baby?"

  Bi Qiaoan hesitated and said: "I will wait for them to fall asleep before going out. When they are awake, I will stay with them at home."

  Shen Yanming hugged Bi Qiaoan. His hands tightened, "Let's put the two treasures in the space when you go out, otherwise I don't worry. Don't worry that they will remember that An An Nuannuan is still young, and we have enough time to teach them." Or, let them both. forget.

  "Good!" Bi Qiaoan nodded.

  Shen Yanming sighed faintly: "To be honest, I really don't want you to go out and suffer, it's