DevilInaVest: Amazing analysis.

WhoArtThou: Now look at the top heroes! All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Best Jeanist… have you seen the property damage they cause? It's worth billions! Yet no one raises their voice against it because they're obviously the top heroes and somehow through some really screwed up standards, true heroes. Over time, due to the new standards introduced by Iwasaki, the true meaning of heroism was lost. All that heroism represents today is Flashy quirks, beating the shit out of bad guys and posing ridiculously for the media. They are focused only on curbing the existing villains but aren't focusing on the roots of the problem. No top hero will ever understand why Villains have chosen the path in the first place. After all, there won't be heroes without villains so they've started marketing heroism, letting lives get ruined and villains created.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Dearie, that is so true.

DevilInaVest: I admit, @WhoArtThou, you are way wiser than any teen your age. This is truly a gift.

BlondeInLeather: Please let the kid continue.

WhoArtThou: I just realised that I've deviated from the question! That's so stupid of me. I'm sorry for speaking too much.

NeonHoboCocoon: No. It's not stupid and you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad someone thought about this in the first place. I'm impressed, truly. I wouldn't mind if you continue.

DevilInaVest: @NeonHoboCocoon is right. But if you wish to talk about the actual question, go ahead. We can discuss this topic in more detail later. I must say, this is one of the most amazing discussions I've had and I have to commend you for that.

WhoArtThou: Thank you. It feels great to know that there are people out there who appreciate my thoughts.

TeethAndTrenchCoat: We feel the same way, kid.

ResidentRamseyButNicer: True.

IntoTheUnknown: I am truly speechless. You are amazing, kid.

NotForInnocentEyes: Yes. Please go on. This is a conversation I'm willing to listen to for hours.

WhoArtThou: Yeah. Well, about the entrance exam, I am sure I cannot beat those robots. There is no emergency shut-off either as they removed it two years ago when a student with a non-flashy quirk outsmarted them. Anyway, for me to make it to the hero course, I would need a minimum cut off in the practical part. I can manage the theory part with ease, I'm kinda sure of that. Since the practicals basically determine my admission into the Hero course, I'm sure I will not make it. The Robots are only suited for those with the so-called flashy quirks.

PewPewPew: I… I have to agree.

VampiresSuck: That just means you're not qualified enough to take the risk of being a hero. If you cannot defeat some measly robots, you cannot fight real enemies.

NeonHoboCocoon: I'm having the sudden urge to choke @VampiresSuck.

WhoArtThou: @VampiresSuck, Really? May I know why punching a bunch of tin cans is the determinant of a hero's success? Because as far as I know, villains aren't always robots- they're human beings, like us.

VampiresSuck: Because if you can't defeat a non-living 'tin can' as you call it, how can you defeat a meta-human?

WhoArtThou: That's some really fucked up reason you've got there, dumbass. Pardon my language but I would very much like to kick your biased ass to the moon.

NeonHoboCocoon: I'm sure everyone here wants to.

NotForInnocentEyes: We do and Pop off!

BlondeInLeather: Yeah!!

DevilInaVest: That was very indecent on your part, @VampiresSuck. Might I remind you of your own quirk?

VampiresSuck:...

NeonHoboCocoon: Tch. What a hypocrite.

WhoArtThou: Permission to knock some sense into @VampiresSuck's brain?

DevilInaVest: Permission Granted.

NeonHoboCocoon: Granted.

NotForInnocentEyes: Imma get some popcorn.

BlondeInLeather: This is gonna be fun!

PewPewPew: Granted.

PoorMan'sTonyStark: Ooh! Entertainment at @VampiresSuck's expense? I'm in!

IntoTheUnknown: I would like to see as well.

MineCraftManButGrey: I am very much interested.

WhoArtThou: Wow, people really hate you, @VampiresSuck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued....

UwU ❤️