Chapter 35: Lifetime

Chapter 35

Lifetime

Jungwon's Point of View

I didn't know how much I cried or if there were still tears to cry. My eyes ran dried as my body felt exhausted and drained from so much tears, misery and aching. Just breathing feels suffocating, It's killing me inside but I wouldn't stop breathing.

Jay didn't go home yesterday night, It still pains me, but that gave me relief, afraid I will take back everything I've said, ran to his arms again and begged him to forgive me and accept me again.

"Are you ready?' Hee hyung asked me. I looked at him broken and shook my head as another set of tears rolled down my cheek,

I will never be ready leaving him, and it's killing me alive.

He let me cry and said, "I'll put this on the car, I'll get you in a while." softly, as he took my luggage with him.

I'm moving out.

Staying here will just going to give us too much torture. I couldn't after all things happened.

I looked at the place one last time, full of memories of us. My knees felt so weak I couldn't stand straight and fell on the cold floor. My sobbing filled the rooms as I hugged my own knees to hide my own tears.

When I gained enough strength, I went to my study table to put everything in a box. I did until I saw an unfamiliar recorder that surely wasn't mine inside my drawer. I picked it up and realized it was Jay's.

I was about to put it back when.

"Love, don't you feel lucky?" I heard Jay's voice. My hand automatically covered my lips as all tears raced down, not to fill the room with my whimpers and listen to him clearly.

I miss you already, Love,

"I'm about to sing you a song, and it's going to be recorded. I like my voice in your alarm tone, but your reception seems bad that time I sound a little awful," he said as he laughed.

How I wish I could hear his laugh more, That wasn't true. The sounds and your voice were the most pleasant, beautiful, and my favorite music of all, Jay. A painful beamed visited my lips. Every word he lets go, the more it hurts, the more I hear him, the more I miss him.

"I'm about to give you something you can keep for this lifetime, so listen well, I also want to tell you this," he said.

I waited for him, as the silence was filled by my own whimpers I couldn't suppressed no matter what I did. Everything was just too much to handle.

"Yah! Yang Jungwon, You know that I love you, right?" He asked, "That's right! I love you."

I could hear his voice. He was suppressing the tears himself. I didn't know how much I bawled my heart when I listened to that. No matter how much I cry, it is not enough to express the pain and suffering right now.

It just couldn't be put into words and actions.

"I love you, Jay. I love you so much. Love, I will love you all my life," I replied brokenly, stuttering even he couldn't hear it.

He started strumming his guitar and tapped it before strumming it again.

[Playing: Soul Mate by Flora Cash]

"Feels like we've lived a hundred lives before

I cried hard more as soon as he sang the first line.

Together and then decided on one more.

Here on earth, where everything is cruel

'Cause no one knows that this is just a school