Chapter 12: Camping

Chapter 12

Camping

I can't help but feel vex. I've been seeing that guy around Jungwon everywhere for almost a week now. He's literally everywhere.

From our building, Jungwon's school, and even to his part-time job, just what the hell he wants from him, his been clinging to him like a leech would do. Like he could wait till Sunday if he really wants to see him.

"Stop walking back and forth. You're making me dizzy," Jake said, starting to get annoyed while playing on his phone. We're the only ones in this classroom. For some reason, perhaps we don't have anything better to do.

"He's a man for Pete's sake, of course, he has lots of male friends. What do you expect?" Jake said, trying to make a point while calming me.

I told you, "There's something off about him." I repeated, frustrated.

"You're acting more off, to be honest." he resorted. I just glared at him.

"Seriously, man! Control your emotions. They have been friends since you met him. You can't expect him to be with you all the time." he said, still on his phone.

I know he's right, but I can't help but feel bothered about it, and It's not a matter of being with him all the time, It's the matter of protecting him from that Heeseung.

"Riki told me about this coming Sunday." He changed the topic. I just looked at him and sat on the chair opposite of him. "Can we skip?" he asked. He seems not interested at all. He just keeps playing on his phone,

"No." I simply replied while looking at him with dead expressions.

"You seems like you sold us off," he added, now glaring at me.

That was true, I indeed to coaxed the child-looking man, but I did not tell him that. "Your son will like it," I replied instead to shut him. It was pretty effective as he didn't say anything more.

Our classmates started to arrived one by one. I sat in my own chair, not far from Jake. The Professors actually decided to part us because Jake's mouth won't just stop running when he's next to me.

It's time for our business class, and it can't get any boring. I was never the type who likes math or does well but not the type who fails either. I know my responsibilities, and I think that makes me different from lazy ones.

After an hour, the class ended. Jake immediately clung to my shoulder, and the next thing I knew, we were already at the nearby arcade mall.

"Right! That Heeseung... is he a university student?" He asked while driving that racing arcade machine, It was so sudden, so I glanced at him before answering.

"Who knows? One said he's one year older than me. He must be in his 3rd year." I replied with a hint of bitterness. "Do you know some Heeseung?" I asked. He's quite a social butterfly. Moreover world here in Seoul is not that big, and he's also all over the place.

"Uhm," he nodded, " I Just don't know if that's him. Anyways I met that Heeseung I know in an arcade pub, and he was bringing out his little bro named Sunoo." He added. "That Sunoo looks really cute. Somehow have resemblance with fox," he said, laughing.

"That's them." I simply told him I watched my race car crashed at the barrier. "Sunoo was Jungwon's best friend," I added.

He looked at me in surprised "Woah, Indeed a small world." he commented with disbelief. "If it's Heeseung hyung, I don't know what you're so worried about and for Man, you don't need to. Heeseung hyung is a good man. He's actually just like you but warmer." he said.