Part 1

If you don't want to get more confused, you can skip the warning. It isn't really needed.
Warning: This is my AU.This took place after everyone dead when I said everyone I meant Every Aftonmember, Funtimers and Tormentors. My AU, Terrence and Michael isn't the same.Terrence and Tyron is twin brother but Tyron is older. Crystalla is the thirdchild of William Miller Afton and Felicity Clara Afton. Michael and Khael aretwin but Khael older. Harry is the sixth child. Dream is seventh and Drista iseighth. Izuku and Izuki are twin and Izuki is older. Marinette and Marinotteare twin and Marinotte is older. Nagisa and Ciel are twin and Ciel is older.Elizabeth is a part of the Tormentors. C.C is Chris in my AU and C.C knew it'sWilliam fault that he's dead. Glitchtrap is Vincent Afton; Vincent is the olderbrother of William. Tormentors member are Terry, Stalla, Mikey, Mark, Simon andFredrick. Funtimers member are Mason, Tristina, Orion and James. Terry isNightmare Bonnie, Stalla is Yanna, Mikey is Foxy, Khael is Nightmare Foxy, Izuis Foxer, Zuki is Nightmare Foxer, Mari is Mari (William used Mari's name asthe Animatronic name), Rinotte is Notte (Again William used the last part ofRinotte's name for the Animatronic), Nagi is a lost soul and an Assassin; samegoes to Ciel, Eli is C.B Of course, Mark is Bonnie the Original, Simon isOriginal Chica and Fredericks is Original Freddy. Funtimers, Mason is Ennard, Tristinais Funtime Chica, Orion is Lolbit and James is Funtime Yenndo. Orion andTristina are dating. NOW ONTO THE STORYYY!!!!!!!!!

3rd P.O.V

Michael is putting illusion disk on the Afton and Tormentors then drag them and put them on the truck then drive to his house. He put all of the Animatronics in his basement and start fixing them. He finish fixing them about 5 hours later than he went to shower and gone to sleep. Then Springtrap power on, he then become a human then look around confusing. He then went upstairs to find something that help him knows where he is. He went to the kitchen and saw toast and start eating it and forgot about his goal. After an hour later Michael awake from the noises coming from William making toasts. He went to the kitchen. "F-father?" "Hmm? M-Michael?" "FATHER!" Mike ran up to him and hug him. (KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK) "Oh that must be Stalla!" Mike said. "I'll get it, father" "She still alive?" "Yeah!" Mike ran up to the door and open it. "Hi Mikey!! I brought the Funtimers here too! I found them in the alley way and brought them to fix them now here they are!!" "Funtimers? Oh yeah! Where are they?" "Here!!" Orion said. "Don't shout" James said them smack him in the head. "Ouch sorry" Orion apologized. "Anyways! I also have the Tormentors and the rest of the family here too!" Mike said. "They power on yet?" Stalla. "Only father" "Oh..." "C'mon in first!" "Ok" They walk in. "Stalla!" William shout and ran up to her and hug her tight. "Hello f-fat-father, But Father I-I c-can't b-breath!" Stalla said. "Oh sorry" William said. "Wait- Mikey? Are you sure this is father?" Stalla asked. "Indeed yes!" "Oh- I never he would pull me into a death hug-... or even hug me" "I've change, Stalla... Sorry for how I treat you in the past... If you can, will you give me another chance?" "Of course! Everyone deserve second chances!" Stalla. "Hey guys! What if we do an Afton, Tormentors and Funtimers reunion??" Tristina suggested. "That is a great idea, Tristina!" Mike said. Everyone else just nodded. "Great! But first we need sleep- It's still night time" Tristina said. "Of course let me take you to your rooms" Mikey said. "Thanks!" Tristina said. Stalla takes William to his room and go to her room and sit then watch her phone (Because she doesn't sleep). Mike take the Funtimers to their rooms and went to his room and rest only rest not sleep.

~In the next morning~

-Still 3rd p.o.v

Everyone minus Mike is eating the food that Stalla made until they heard two people coming inside the kitchen. The Tormentors minus Mike take out their weapon and ready to attack but they stop when they saw who it was. (By the way when everyone minus Stalla and Mike was asleep the Tormentors had powered on and Terrence, Henry and Charlotte had come). "Isabella!?!?" Mike, Stalla and Terrence shouted at the same time. "I thought mother was Ballora because father put her in Ballora first!?" Terrence said. "Wait... Maybe just maybe mother refuse to be stuck in Ballora and Isabella accept to stuck in Ballora that's why" Stalla said. "Yeah that make sense" Mike said agreeing. "Should we kick her out?" Simon asked. "Even if I wanted to I still can't... Father 'love' her... We can't do anything with it just deal with her personality" Mike said. "That called 'love'? I thought love was caring, sharing and kindness?" ??? said. "Mother!?" Mike, Stalla and Terrence said to the white angel. "Hello sweethearts" Felicity said with a warm smile. "Mother!" Those three went to hug their mother. "Mikey!!!!! C'mon open the door I want to hug mother too!!" Nagisa said. "Of course. Apologize Nagi" Mike apologized. They having a mother and children long hug.

~Meanwhile with Izuku and Izuki~

Izuku's Pov

Izuku is talking to Ida and Uraraka (Here Uraraka is a B*. Sorry to those who like her but I needed to make her a B*) and that when Izuki joined. 'Izuku, our family are having a reunion! You might don't want to be late! And also with the Tormentors and Funtimers, too!!!!' 'Jeez! No need to shout you know?' 'I'm excited!!!!' 'Ok jeez! I'll go after school' "-ya Midoriya!" Ida shouted. "Oh! Gomen! I zoned out..." I replied. "That's ok!" Ida said. "You really need to pay attention when we speak, Deku. We can't keep repeating our words all the time, you know!?" Uraraka said/shouted. "G-gomen..." I said and I got a 'tch' in respond. "Uraraka-Chan! Don't be rude to your friend!" Ida said with his robot hand mood on. "Whatever," Uraraka respond.

~After school~

'Is it over yet!?' 'Yeah, the school is over.' 'Hurry up!!! Let's go home!!!!' 'Chile! I have to go to the dorms, first!' 'Ugh!' I went to the dormitary and take what I needed and went outside at the back of the building. I open the portal to go home and jump into it. When I arrive I was greeted with many people. "Hi guys!" I greeted them. They turn their heads to me then greets me with 'Hello, Izu' 'Hello, dear' 'Hi' 'Greetings' 'Hola' and stuff like that. Then Izuki teleported out and greets everyone too. "Hello, families and friends!!!" "Darling... Please lower your voice." Mother said. "I apologize, mother..." He said. "You are fine." Mother said with a smile. "You are all grown up, my dears," She added. We are all giggled except Stalla, Terrence and Tyron. "Mother," Stalla step in. "Yes, darling?" Mother answer. "This house only has enough rooms for our family... But it doesn't have enough for the Tormentors nor the Funtimers." She said. "I see... Is there a solution for this?" Mother asked. Stalla stop and think for a bit. "I guess... Well... We can move to my house for the reunion then we can live in a separate house after the reunion. My house is quite near so it won't be a problem, Mother. And I will message Harry to tell him what is going on so he can come and ask permission for this reunion, too." She tells her not-so-long idea. "I quite agreed since her house is the nearest house." Tyron said. "I have no problem actually..." Terrence said. "Well then let's go," As Stalla said that she teleported us and our stuffs to her house in I presume it's our room with a device and a note. [-Since the house is big, you will be needing a map to walk around. So this device will help you a lot. -Stalla.] 'Oh...'

I guess that's enough for today so I'm gonna put this in a Cliffhanger!
Words count for the story only: 1347
All: 1367