Chapter 11: Flamingo~!

Start from the beginning

{To: Dracule Mihawk
From: Newgate Y/N

Subject: none
I'll tell you what took me so long when I get there. (; ̄Д ̄)}

After that, you felt a poke on your left shoulder and took a look. It was a tall guy, blonde hair, but now he's a bit timid and quiet.

He then pointed to something on his paper and raise his phone to your vision.

["Sorry about my brother back there. He's a total douche bag and he deserved what you did. Can you please tell me where class 1-B is?"]

He seems like a nice guy. Cute too... Compared to his "brother", he's a hundred times much more mannered and polite. Also so very cute!

"Oh! Haha thanks and sorry, I guess, still. Class 1-B is in a different building, building A. It's for freshmen and this is the building for second years. It's by the left next to a big tree and the room is on the 2nd floor, the first room to your left," you explained to him with a smile.

He then types something on his phone before showing it to you. 

["Thank you so much. \( ̄▽ ̄)/
I am Donquixoti Rosinante, by the way. ( ◡‿◡ *)"} 

Then he bowed in real life.

He's so... cute!

"I'm Newgate Y/N! Nice to meet you, Donquixoti-san. 'You know? You should eat with us later! I'll be expecting you. Right now, I have to go, bye-bye!" 

You both bowed farewell to each other. You feel a lot better now.

You headed for the classroom where you got a flick on the forehead from Mihawk for being late. You explained to him what happened in detail. He asked about the guy and you answered. What for? You don't know. Nevertheless, he seemed satisfied with it and patted your hair then after.

"I should walk with you from now on," he said and you felt a small blush brush to your cheeks. 

Soon, the homeroom teacher came and you were set down to your assigned seats. You were in the middle row in the 4th column counting from the door. Mihawk is seated by your left next to the windows, by your right is Shanks, and the seat behind you was vacant.

That is until the familiar smug-looking face came to view. Your female classmates seemed please with his smug-looking disgusting face. Why? You'll never know.

"Donquixoti-san! Late on your first day..."

He then saw you and you can only be disgusted in which Mihawk succeeded in noticing. 

"Oh don't worry, sensei. I just found my motivation in going to class early." He looked directly at you and a confused and disgusted expression came. 

"Enough. You seat behind, Newgate-san. Newgate-san, please raise your hand." 

How much did you want to NOT raise your hand that day but, still, you did.

He took a seat behind you and felt a whisper by your ear. "Take care of me, little feather~!"

Well, that's how you met. How you became friends is a story for another day.

"It's so nice to spend time with you again, Doffy. Even though it is a pain in the ass, I kind of missed the flirting," you said.

"Fufufu~! Does that mean that you have a tiny bit of feelings for me, feather~? My, my, you better hide that from Hawk-Eyes or he'll have my head," Doffy joked.