Brewing Storm

Shikamaru

Ino snuggled close, weirdly enough we had laid in bed talking all night about random things. Frankly I never really thought id be interested in a girl like Ino, don't get me wrong Ino is a great girl. She always looks irresistible in her purple tank top and blue jeans, I even sometimes find myself becoming lost in teal blue eyes. She had only recently began to wear her bangs down in front of one eye. Sorry I'm getting off track, But she's a loud party type girl and I'm a lazy slacker guy. We're polar opposites yet here I was falling for her.

"You even listening Shik?" she asked while lightly pushing my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked at her, "Yeah you were saying how boring its going to be once we get back." I said, "No! That's probably what you were thinking. I said once we get back I want you to come with me to the mall to help me find a dress." she said. I sat up and faced her, "What in the world would you need a dress for?" I asked. She gave me a huge smile, "For Sasuke and Sakura's wedding." I narrowed my eyes.
"Your bad at jokes ya know that?" I said causing her to giggle. Then there was a knock on the door, "Come on in." Ino said. Sasuke walked in but he didn't look happy, "We're leaving at one so rest up shower or whatever." he grunted then he turned and walked out leaving me and Ino wondering what was wrong with him.

Sakura

I woke up feeling fully rested but still the questions flew threw my head. 'Just give him what he wants. If you love him you would.' my inner said. But should I? Really I was scared to death to do anything with Sasuke, I'm afraid that my boobs aren't big enough for him or I won't move right but if I want to keep the man I love then I'd sacrifice my virginity for his love. Something deep down in my heart let me know that this feeling for Sasuke was the real deal and I couldn't lose him over something as stupid as sex. I remembered a conversation Ino and I had one time.

-Flashback-

We had been sitting in the lunch room listening to a girl talk about how she and her boyfriend had a wild sex filled weekend and then all the sudden she turned it on me. "So Sakura when are you going to get laid? I'm sure Ino will get some sooner or later." Ino and I blushed and looked at each other. Then Ino answered, "I'll wait for the right one. Once I find him then if it happens it happens." they both looked over at me, "I uh...want to wait until marriage if at all absolutely possible." I stammered. "Oh girl you don't know what your missing." she replied.

-End Flashback-

And now here I sat staring down at the man I love about to give him something I can never take back, I didn't really want to but in order to keep the love of my life I would give myself to him without me being ready. He blinked a few times then started to sit up, that's when I stopped him with a lustful kiss. I tried to put as much passion and want as I could muster into it. I continued to kiss him and work my hand lower and lower toward his belt but what happened next surprised me.

Sasuke

I woke up to find Sakura staring at me, raising up I was stopped by her kiss. It was filled with such passion and a hint of something else, that's when I started to notice her hand was sliding lower and lower. Pushing lightly I smirked, "Sakura stop please." I said.
"Its ok Sasuke I want to do this." hearing that I was ready to take her now but thankfully I was still thinking with my brain plus her voice said yes but her eyes held sadness. Now any guy in this situation would ignore the girls true feelings and take here right there but then again I'm not every other guy. "No Sakura you don't and its ok. Now please stop." I said. She hesitated a minute then leaned in and pressed her lips to mine, this time the kiss was filled with love, passion but mostly sadness, her tongue raked my bottom lip begging for entrance but pushing her away lightly I forbid it. "Stop Sakura! What's wrong with you!" I asked a little more cruelly then intended. Tears began to form in her eyes, turning away from me she angrily said, "I'm scared to lose you ok! Temari can give you sex, something I don't want right now and Kiola! She's beautiful and can give you more then I can! I don't want to lose you over something so stupid, so I'll give myself to you so you'll stay."

I was silent, then without another word I stood and left. After that I let Ino and Shikamaru know we'd be leaving soon, then I walked to the park across the road to the park where I sat on a bench and watched the kids run and play. "You look like you could use a friend." said a man who sat beside me, he was really pale and wore a white top hat and walked with a cane. "To cheer you up I'll tell you my story, it starts in the twelfth century." He said, I didn't wanna hear anymore so I stood and walked back toward the hotel to get ready to go home. It was going to be a long ride

Naruto

"Eh? Pervy Sensei?" I asked.
"Ahh, bout time you get home. I've been waiting." said my dads old friend Jiraiya. The white haired man stood at the counter with a bowl of my ramen in hand, "Why the heck are you here!?" I asked. I was shocked to find him here last I heard he went to Mist valley to research. Of course I know what he meant by research, he took me along with him before and it didn't end good. "I finished my research and figured id stop in and say hi. You don't mind do you?" he asked. Gah, he was practically my godfather and was there when I needed him so I couldn't just turn him down.

"If so that's ok I can go and leave you and your girlfriend alone." he said winking. "Girlfriend?" I questioned the older man, right at that moment Hinata came walking in. She saw me and instantly blushed, "Oh...I hope you aren't mad at me for coming in while y...you were out Na...Naruto-kun." she stuttered, her fingers connected as her childhood habit found its way back to the surface. "I said she could come in. She's quite a beautiful girl, if she's not your girlfriend then may I please do some research on her?" Jiraiya asked excitedly causing Hinata's pearl white eyes to jump from me to him then back to me. Hitting him in the gut and taking my ramen I shook my head, "What do you want perv?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me then straightened then everything turned serious, "I have some info id like to pass on. Listen closely because I won't be repeating myself." he said walking toward me.

Itachi

After dropping a very drunk Kisame off at his house I had expected the rest of the night to go smoothly with me, rock and roll and root beer on the long drive home sadly that isn't how it happened. I ended up running into someone who was worse then my father but just as ruthless when it came to his business. "Long time no see eh Itachi?" he asked giving me a wide evil smile.
"Hmph. I'm surprised someone like you would dare even show his face to an Uchiha after what had happened." I growled trying to sound as imitating as possible.

"Oh come now you couldn't expect me to slither around forever. My partner has recently bought a few shares of your fathers company, to bring a lot of 'pain' you could say."
"Watch your tongue snake!" I said. He let out a small laugh, "I'll see you around I'm a very busy man after all. I'll be sure to tell Kabuto to give your younger brother something form me." my eyes widened as fear sprouted in my chest, I had to make it back now! I jumped in my car and sped of to the echoing of his psychotic laughter.

Ino

It was dark when we finally drove back into town, the entire drive was silent except for the radio. It ended up playing Sakura's favorite song but she didn't say a word while it was on which was totally unlike her. "Sakura would you want to come help me pick out a dress sometime?" I asked knowing that Shik wouldn't mind, she just shrugged which defiantly was not like her. Glancing over at Shikamaru who faked being asleep I sighed then ran my hand threw my hair. We pulled up outside my house, "I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I said climbing out, as they drove off I saw the sad look on Sakura's face and knew we'd have to have a girls night soon.

To be continued...

(A/N: Ok there's your new chapter. Also AmericaS16 the picture with this chapter is for you. More coming when I can write, my pain medication is knocking me out. Goodnight or morning.)