Second Day: Enemies

Sasuke

Pulling up to the school I groaned which caused the blossom in the seat next to me to laugh. "What? Is Mr. Uchiha not ready for his second day at school?" she asked. Looking out the window I shook my head, "Not really. I'm surprised you are. Your not normal." I said.

"What was your first clue?" she replied her smile never leaving her face. We got out and said bye, "Come on teme!" Naruto said practically skipping in front of me, "What's your hurry? You did remember that we have a test in first class right?" I asked, he stopped in his tracks. Slowly turning toward me his eyes were wide, "Your....your kidding right??" he grumbled. Shaking my head he began to run around in circles, "Come on dobe." I said grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and dragging him to our first class.

Once we were finally situated Our teacher Kakashi handed out the test. The questions on it were fairly easy for me that is, poor Naruto practically fainted. Raising my hand I said, "Uh, Naruto has fainted." Kakashi looked up at me then back down to his book, "Leave him. This happens on a regular basis, now back to work." giving the blonde one last look I did as the teacher said and finished up my test. Second period went smoother and the knuckle head was still out of it. By our fourth class he finally woke up, "About time dobe." I grunted. He rubbed his head then sat up, "Where? How?" he asked wiping the drool off the side of his mouth. The bell rang signaling the end of fourth period, he stood and gave me a sleepy smile. Half dragging him we finally made it to fifth period, "Geez what's wrong with him?" Kiba asked.

"Is he ok?" Hinata asked with worry laced in her tone. "Probably something troublesome." Shikamaru grunted. "He found out we had a test in our first class and he kinda lost it." I replied. Hinata nodded but stayed close to him, Kiba laughed, "Sounds like classic Naruto."

"Ugh keep down will ya." Shikamaru grunted. The class went by so slowly but finally the bell rang causing Naruto to jump up and run to the lunch room, Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata and I all silently followed.

Once I was sitting at our table I started to relax well until Naruto showed up. "GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THEY NEVER HAVE RAMEN!!!!"

"Ugh would you be quiet. All that yelling is annoying." Shikamaru complained as both he and Naruto sat down at the table, after a few minutes Sakura, Ino, Hinata and Tenten joined us. "Hey Tenten where's Neji and Kiba?" Naruto asked. She shrugged but then her eyes widened, jumping to her feet she ran around behind the table we all turned to see her hug Neji but something wasn't right, he looked beat up and was bleeding from his mouth. "What the hell happened to you!?" she asked. He sat down and held his ribs, "Kiba and me were on our way here when Gaara and his stupid cronies started trouble." he groaned. "Where's Kiba!?" Naruto asked all humor gone from his voice. Neji shook his head, the outside picnic tables. "Picnic tables?" I asked. "Yeah there used to be an outdoor eating area but Gaara took it over." Sakura said standing, "Please go help him." Neji grunted. He didn't have to ask again I was already on my feet walking outside toward the picnic tables, judging by the sound of footsteps behind me that Naruto and Shikamaru were following me.

Sure enough when we got there Kiba stood across from Gaara and another guy that wore a black hoodie and had purple paint on his face. Kiba didn't look any better then Neji, but the clear anger in his expression showed he still had some fight left in him. "Kiba!!" Sakura and Ino yelled together. Glancing at them I sighed, hopefully we could resolve this without fighting now. Kiba looked at us, he looked embarrassed but relieved that we had shown up. The guy in the black hoodie took the chance to cheap shot Kiba, "Hey!!" Naruto yelled running forward to help his friend I followed, Shikamaru held back the girls. I stood between Naruto and Kiba and Gaara's group, the guy in the hoodie glared at me, "And who the hell are you!? You think you can just butt in someone else's business." He growled, glaring at him I replied, "When it involves my friends yeah I can but in."

"Hmph your that new kid huh? You don't look like much." he said pushing me lightly. I was beginning to hate him, after dealing with my abusive father I was not about to let my friends be bullied by this guy. "Back off." I said then I turned to tell Naruto to get Kiba up when I was hit right in the jaw, stumbling sideways it took me a minute to regroup. Without a word I turned and slammed my fist right into his nose feeling it break under the pressure. Yelling in pain he fell backwards onto his butt, blood gushed from his nose. He sat there moaning for a moment everyone was staring at me, he stood up and started toward me when the red head Gaara stopped him, "Stop Kankuro. Its obvious he's to much for you." Kankuro turned and started to argue but he was stopped by the murderous look in Gaara's eyes.

The rest of our group gathered around Kiba and Naruto. Gaara took a step toward me I stood my ground and glared back at him, neither of us said a word, we didn't have to. Sakura pulled lightly on my arm, "Come on Sasuke. Lets get back." She said almost a whisper. Nodding I turned, "Sakura is that you?" Stopping I looked over at Sakura who was staring wide eyed at a man that stood by Gaara's side, "Sai?" She asked. He sneered at her, "Still hanging with the losers I see." he said, then looking at me his sneer turned to a smile. "And the great Sasuke Uchiha. This school year seems to be shaping up to be real fun." he said laughing. Sakura's grip on my arm tightened, Ino stepped forward "Go to hell you asshole!" we all walked back to the lunch room to assess the damage done to Neji and Kiba. Once the bell rung we all split. "wow this school year is looking fun." Naruto said. I gave the hyperactive blonde a sigh.

Sakura pov

"Don't worry about him. Now tell me about your time with Sasuke!!" Ino squealed while she tried to make me feel better about seeing my ex again. "Nothing happened Ino. He just offered to make me breakfast. You should know you were there." I replied. She giggled, man what would I do without my befriend. But seeing him again made me sad, I mean seeing that one person you used to love and see a future with again after being apart for so long hurt. I had to figure this all out, and fast.

Garra pov

"Damn him!" Kankuro groaned. He had two pieces of toilet paper shoved up his nose which was now swollen, "You should go home." came our older sisters voice. He nodded, "Right."

"So. How are you going to deal with the new guy?" she asked me. Watching the raven haired guy walk to class I felt a sense of excitement.

"I think I know." Sai said as he walked up and gave Temari a kiss, they had been dating now for awhile. "Tell me your plan." I said giving him my patent evil smile.

To be cont..