New Day Drama

Sasuke

"I want this year to be different. No fighting or getting kicked out, and at least try to make friends this year." My father complained.

"And at least try to find you a girlfriend this year, bro. I'm starting to worry about you. Maybe you're gay, maybe not." Said my older brother Itachi. "Now you both leave him alone. it's his first day at this school." My mom defended. It was rather annoying that they all still acted like I was a kid. Ever since we moved so my dad could build the Uchiha company, my life has been a wreck. And now here I was, being forced to go to a whole new school where I knew no one, can't wait.

"You need me to give you a ride, lil bro?" Itachi said, smiling. He loved tormenting me. He'd give me rides to school then end up hitting on the senior girls, he would ask them if they would want to date a college guy which most would turn him down since they knew his reputation. "No, I'll drive myself,  thanks." I coldly replied. He slipped on some sun glasses, "Alright, your los,  but make sure you go after those junior girls. Get ya some!" he said loudly as I stood from the table, grabbed my ba,  and headed out. Once out to my car I gave a loud sigh, just then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"SASUKE!!! DUDE COME BACK MAN!!!" came my best friends voice from the other line.

"Suigetsu, lower your voice." I growled.

"Righ, sorry,  but ma,  you need to come back!! Karin has gone completely insane!!" He screamed.

"Give her the phone." I calmly said. There was silence, as I waited memories of my three closest friends from the other school came to mind. Their names were Suigetsu, Karin,  and Jugo. "Hi Sasuke-kun." came Karins voice. "Ok, why have you gone insane?" I asked, looking at my watch, I had fifteen minutes before school started, "I caught him in the girls' bathroom! Giving head to one of my girlfriends, Sasuke!!" She screeched. Ugh, Suigetsu was still a sex maniac, "Hey, at least I like licking all up in a girls pu...."

"Ok, ok." I cut in. "Both of you behave. Suigetsu, save your adventures for after school. Karin, give Suigetsu some slack. Don't make me come back there." I grunted.

"Id love you to come back," Karin said. "I NEED YOU BACK MAN! EVERYTHINGS GONE CRAZY SINCE YOU LEFT! HELL, NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO OUT AND ASK GIRLS OUT. WHEN YOU WERE HERE, IT WAS EASY." He screamed again.

"Karin hit him for me, please." I said. I could hear her smack him a couple of times. "We have to go, Sasuke. But it was nice hearing from you again. Have a good first day." Jugo said.

"You too and keep them out of trouble." I said. He laughed, then hung up.

I stared at the now black screen of my phone thinking how much I missed those three, but I big bad Sasuke Uchiha wasn't supposed to let anyone know how I fell, an Uchiha doesn't let his feelings show, so said my father. A tapping noise brought me back to reality, Itachi stood tapping on the driver side window. Rolling it down, I sighed, "What is it." I harshly questioned. "Two things. One you're blocking me from getting out. Two, you will be late if you sit here any longer." I looked at my watch and gave a groan, "Alright bye." I said, putting my black charger in drive and drove off toward the school. I hadn't even made it to the new school yet, and there's already been drama. I can't wait to see what's next. I thought as I pulled into the not so crowded school parking lot.

The school was about average size equipped with a gym on the left side and the lunch room on the right, separated by the school. Grabbing my backpack, I locked my car and started into the school. After a few annoying minutes in the office, I was assigned a guide to take me to my first class. Sadly, it wasn't a quiet person. "HI MY NAMES NARUTO UZUMAKI!" he yelled and thrusted his hand out toward me. I shook it but glared at him, "Sasuke Uchiha." I said. He patted me on the back, "Come on, we have all of our classes together. Awesome, right!?" he asked while he reached into his bag and pulled out a cup of freshly made ramen. I had to look again just to make sure, "Yeah... just great." I replied, I could already tell this was going to suck.

To be continued...

(A/N:Ok, here's the first chap. More to come and trust me, it will get better, so thanks, and have a nice day!)