Meeting the Ex

Sasuke

After the funeral we drove to Karin's for the little get together she was having. People walked around talking softly or eating, Sakura stayed close by my side and I felt like I was ignoring her, which was not intentional but never once did she get mad at me for having to leave her side for a moment which I thanked her for. Once we had a moment alone I sighed, "Sakura I'm sorry that I dragged you into all this." she reached up and lightly touched my cheek, "Sasuke I love you. And will be there for you." she wrapped her arms around me and held me close, when she looked up I took that chance to kiss her deeply. Her taste was intoxicating to me, she kissed me back with such passion that I could have kissed her forever that is until we heard, "See so close I could record all this and make fifty shades of grey Darker. I approve!!" I had never wanted to kill Itachi so bad.

Turning to face him I gave him the glare of all glares. "What are you doing here?" I growled. He gave me grin which faded instantly, "Kisame and a few other friends wanted my help. So I drove down to help out a friend, remember Kisame is Suigetsu's older brother. Which reminds me Kiola is looking for you." he said frowning, crap. Kiola and I had a lot of history, she is a year younger then me and we dated.
"Who's Kiola?" Sakura asked, Itachi cleared his throat, "I'll...uh leave you two alone. Talk to you later." then he turned and left. Sakura walked over to where she stood in front of me, "Sasuke-kun? Who's Kiola?" She asked, her forest green eyes held worry, sighing I answered. "My ex."

Sakura

'Great his ex is going to ruin everything.' my inner complained. I faked a smile, "Ok. I'm going to find Ino and Shikamaru, I'll see you in a little bit." I said kissing his cheek. Walking out I felt a cold chill as I passed a guy with silver hair but I ignored him and went to find Ino.

Making my way threw the crowd I could hear Ino talking but I couldn't see her yet so I politely passed by people until I ended up bumping into someone, I blushed then faced them, "Sorry." I said.
"No prob." the girl said, my eyes widened. She was beautiful, her skin was tan and she had curves in all the right places. Her almond shaped blue eyes held an intense gaze that was enhanced by her long chocolate colored hair framing her face and don't even get me started on her chest, lets just say she's well endowed in the breast department. "Did you know Suigetsu?" She asked. Shaking my head I said, "Nope my boyfriend did. He was a good friend of Suigetsu."
"You dating Jugo?" she asked while raising a slender eyebrow. "No I'm dating Sasuke Uchiha." at the sound of his name her eyes widened. She looked me up and down as if the black dress I wore was worse as the one she wore. "My names Kiola Hoshigaki. Who are you?" my cheeks burned, This is her, Sasuke's ex. I froze as the realization smacked me right in the face, how could I measure up to her. She had the body, and looks why the hell would Sasuke leave her? I asked myself. "You ok?" She questioned, giving her a nervous laugh, "Yeah I'm ok. I'm Sakura Haruno." I shook her hand.

"Mind telling me where Sasuke is. I'd like to talk to him." She said in a guarded tone. Ok I know now was the time to be grieving and not to be jealous but I couldn't help it, standing in front of me was what looked like the perfect girl and she was wondering where my boyfriend was. 'We can't compete with that!'. I had to agree with my inner, I started to feel like there was nothing id be able to do if she up and wanted to take Sasuke. Noticing my hesitation she smiled, "Aww are you feeling threatened?" she mockingly asked.
"Who the hell would be threatened by you? Ya sea cow!" came a familiar voice. Karin came walking up, she glared at Kiola with hatred evident in her eyes. Kiola in turned smiled, "Don't push it miss red head. If that is even your real hair color."
"Oh trust me it is miss barbie." Karin retorted. Kiola rolled her eyes then looked back over at me, "Ill just go find him myself." and with that she walked away. Karin patted me on the back, "Don't worry about her. She's more hot air then claws, don't let her get to you just because she's his ex. He likes you a lot, I can see it when he looks at you." she reassured me. Giving her a small smile I said, "Thanks Karin."
"Hey there's Sakura!" Ino said while walking toward me. I waved but then frowned at the worried look on her face.

Once she reached us she took a deep breath, "Ino what's wrong with you?" I asked.
"He's here. Somehow he found out where we were and came looking for you." she said in one gasp.
"Ino slow down. Who is here?" I asked. Again I felt a tingling sensation down my back but it wasn't as strong as awhile ago. She looked me right in the face, her pale blue eyes showed fear, "Sai. He's here and he's looking for you." she said, yeah this isn't going to end good.

Shikamaru

All this death and stuff just depressed me so I walked out side to where the air was cooler. "Had to get away to?" came Sasuke's friend Jugo's voice. He stood a few feet from me, his hair was wet from walking around in the rain I guessed. I nodded then nonchalantly rubbed my shoulder, "Yeah. All this troublesome stuff isn't my thing." I muttered. "No offense..." I stuttered.
He laughed then ran his hand threw his hair, "None taken. It does get troublesome sometimes but when our friends need us we'll always be there."
"Right." I replied. We stood there just gazing up at the grey clouds when an angry yell pierced the air, I was instantly on guard. Running back into the house followed by Jugo I had to make sure everyone was ok, what I saw confused me at first. Sai stood holding Sakura in a tight embrace with a very angry looking Ino not to far away. 'Crap. Gotta step in.' I thought. Taking a step toward him I gave a loud sigh to drawl his attention to me. His eyes flicked to me then fell back onto the pink haired girl in his arms, "You will be mine." he muttered. Thankfully Jugo was able to talk everyone into believing he was badly effected by Suigetsu's death so we were calming him down. "Sai let me go." Sakura said. The man glared at her, "Your mine."

Tenten

Sitting at home with Neji while watching movies and eating pizza was my ideal of the perfect date, until it was interrupted by a random guest. A frantic knock sounded from my door, sighing I started to get up when Neji motioned for me to stay there. He walked away to answer the door while I sat patiently waiting for him to come back, "Let me in Damn it!!" came a yell from my door. Standing I started to investigate when around the corner came Temari and her younger and frankly scary younger brother Gaara, Neji followed behind them with an annoyed look on his face.

"Why are you two here? Your ruining our date." I growled. As you probably can tell I'm not a person you wanna piss off, especially when I'm on a date with my boyfriend. "Tell us where that hoe Sakura is!" Temari yelled. I had to cock my head sideways to make sure I heard her right. "Excuse me?" Neji said.
"You heard me! Where the hell is that filthy hoe..." my hand collided with her face which caused her to stumble backwards. She held her stinging cheek and glared at me, "Don't talk about my friends like that." I said threw gritted teeth.

Gaara stepped closer to me, out of the corner of my eye I saw Neji's body tense. "Please tell us where Sakura is. If not then..."
"Id watch your next words carefully." Neji cut in. Gaara glanced back at him, "If not then we will just ask others." he said keeping that stoic look on his face. "What do you want with her?" I asked.
"I want to ask her out." He muttered. My eyes widened, Neji and Temari both looked just as surprised by his words. "Well sorry to tell you but Sakura is dating Sasuke. And he looks like the type of guy that doesn't appreciate people drooling over his girlfriend." I said getting over my shock. He lowered his head slightly and with hurt in his eyes he said, "That wasn't what I asked."
"God! Come on Gaara. I'm sure their idiot blonde friend will know lets go ask him." Temari spoke up, 'Naruto' I thought to myself. He turned and walked away silently until he reached the door, "She'll be single soon enough." right after he said That he walked out, no less then when the door closed I was on the phone calling Naruto to warn him.

To be continued...

(Sorry for late chapters. This week was going good...it's not now. But more to come thank you for reading.)