5.0 nervous

(◞‸◟)

(◞‸◟)

it was 6 pm by the time minho was done. he hadn't planned to dance that long, but he told himself to repeat the song just once again every time the song stopped. he stopped counting how many times he danced through the whole song. he just did it over and over again.

the only reason he stopped was his phone battery going out, so now minho stared at the black screen, sweat dripping down his forehead and staining his clothes. just now he finally noticed how exhausted he was - it felt awesome.

weak knees and lightheaded, sweat dripping down his chin and breath going quickly. he must've burned a shit ton of calories. fuck, he didn't want to stop.
nonetheless, minho finally packed his bags and went back to the dorms.

-

"what took you so long?", was the first thing minho heard as he opened the door. he froze in his steps and slowly turned his head just to look into the face of jisung, who was munching on a cookie.

minho looked at him for a second. should he just say the truth? there was nothing wrong with dancing, right? "oh, I just forgot the time", he said as he stripped off his shoes. "I only noticed when my phone batterie died".

instead of chuckling or the usual mocking minho was used to from his members, jisung squinted his eyes and carefully looked at him, up and down, as if he was searching for something. minho uncomfortably shifted in his place. "what's wrong?".
jisung quickly shook his head. "nothing. we all already ate dinner and saved chicken with rice for you. I can make you a plate, if you want".

minho quickly shook his head - he didn't know why he reacted to quickly, but the thought of not being able to prepare his own meals stressed him out. it would be better if he was able to control what entered his body.

"I'll make my own plate, thank you jisung", minho walked past the other boy and tried to ignore the eyes that followed him into the kitchen.

standing on tippy-toes, the brown haired boy took out a plate of the shelf and stood in front of the little leftover boxes. he bit his lip.

he had calculated the amount he was allowed to eat in the morning, but he wasn't exactly sure if he should even eat at all now. he wasn't feeling necessarily hungry after dancing all day, he just felt very exhausted. maybe he could just skip dinner for tonight. it wouldn't hurt anybody.

with that thought, minho put the plate back and finally went into the bathroom to take a much needed shower. he could practically feel the dried sweat on his body - it was disgusting.
so after grabbing two towels and locking the door behind him, minho finally undressed and stepped into the shower.