20 remake

TW: mentions of self harm

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Eloise

"Wake up rat mom said get ready for school," I hit Jaden awake.

"Ow what the hell Eloise," he grabbed his glasses from the nightstand.

"Mom said get up four eyes"

"GET OUT," he threw a pillow at me .

"Fine prick"

I threw the pillow right back and left leaving the door open to annoy him, I went back into my room and got ready for school.

________

"Mom why don't you ever wake me up instead of sending her to," Jayden asked.

"Because I simply don't feel like it son"

"But she's so annoying"

"Too bad you're just going to have to deal with it," I told him.

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

"That's why you have no friends"

"You take that back"

"No"

"I said take it back," I pushed him and we started fighting

"Hey cut it out," mom broke us up

"Bitch," I muttered

"What did you just call me?"

"I was talking to him"

"Eloise you're lucky I only grounded you for a week keep this shit up I'll make it a month"

"He started it"

"You were the one that pushed me first"

"Because you kept talking"

"Shut up," mom yelled making us go quiet.

"Eat your food then get in the damn car also Eloise you're hanging out with your brother all day after school"

"What no I'm not doing that"

"It's either that or you're grounded for a month"

".. fine"

"Good because you guys are gonna learn to get along"

I rolled my eyes and sat at the table.
________

It was lunch time around 1 o'clock at this time. I wondered outside avoiding the quad to find some peace and quiet, and it was, I didn't hear voices, just the birds wondering in the trees.

I sat down on a bench in the school garden, the day was nice and the sun beamed right on my face, it was warm and comforting, days might not be so good, but moments like these are just so perfect.

Until the bell rang ruining it.
________

Class goes by like normal, I listened to music through my earphones on low and drew my cat in my sketchbook. I heard laughter behind me, I thought nothing of it and continued my work.

until

I heard more laughter and it got louder, I looked over and saw some girls whispering to their friends while looking directly at me.

I realized they were laughing at me

"Shhh settle down" the teacher said.

Sage shook her head, standing up and walked over to me.