8

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Eloise

A few days goes by and my mom's relationship is normal like usual, but it's still kind of odd. What's odd about it is mom.

I feel like she's hiding something from mama but I just can't put my finger on it, I just know something's up with her but nobody sees it but me.

Billie

I was in the middle of a meeting until Linsey caught my eye, I never realized how pretty she was. She caught me staring at her from across the table and smiled, I smiled back and brought my bottom lip in between my teeth.

After our meeting we talked and walked around for a bit next thing you know we were fucking in my office.

"Oh god right there," she moaned and clawed my back as I fucked her on top of my couch in my office, I took her hands and pinned them above her head and I sped up my thrust reaching our climax.

"You're so fucking big," she panted before hugging me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"what's wrong baby you didn't like it?" She massaged my shoulders.

"No I did, I'm just really tired" I got up and grabbed my clothes and she got dressed and went into the bathroom to freshen up and re do her makeup while I waited for her to be done

"Well I'll see you tomorrow maybe we can do this again?" She grabbed all of her stuff

"Yeah definitely"

She came up to me and kissed my cheek

"See ya," she smiled and walked out, I went into the bathroom in my office and washed my face with smudged red lipstick all over my mouth and neck, I took a towel and scrubbed it all off.

I cleaned my office and wiped my desk off with Clorox wipes before changing into some different clothes. I sprayed some perfume so I no longer smelled sex and... another woman.

I sprayed some febreeze in my office. I shoved a piece of gum in my mouth before grabbing my stuff and leaving the building heading off to Finneas's house to pick up the kids.

___________

"Oh hi Billie how are you?" She pulled me into a hug

"I'm good you?" We pulled away

"I'm great"

Eloise, Jayden, Emilia and Alaia all ran to hug me almost making me fall over.

"Alright alright jeez hello to you too," I laughed.

"How was work?" Finneas asked

"It was good," I said while they were still hugging me.

"Alright kids it's time to get off her now"

They all laughed and stopped hugging me

"You guys ready to go home?"

They all awed.

"That's okay because one day when we're not so busy I'll invite Alia over and you all will have a sleepover one day"

"Yayy"

"All right bring it in all of you," I hugged all of them and kissed their heads before pulling away from the hug.

"Wait Billie before you go can I talk to you for a second" my brother asked

"Sure what's up?"

"Kids go play upstairs for a bit"

"Okay," they all said before running upstairs.

"Hey stop pushing each other," Claudia told them.

"Wussup?" I asked Finneas

"First off how are you?"

"I'm great how are you?"

"Same, so I wanted to talk to you about your mental health"

"My mental health has been great what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Billie have you been taking your meds?"

"... not really-"

"Are you serious Billie those are supposed to be taken frequently"

"..I forget"

"Well you can't forget Billie did you take them today?"

"Yeah i did"

"Good do you have emergency ones?"

"Yes"

"Good"

Before I went to rehab, at the time I wasn't working on myself and I wasn't happy with myself, i wasn't happy where I came from and I wanted to change the past, my past. I wanted to be a better mom to Eloise.

I never should have joined that stupid gang. I should've been more nicer to people. The only way to get my mind off of my past is when I sleep with other women. Call me horrible but I can't help it when everytime i see the love of my life i think back to all the times i really hurt her.

I'm slowly turning back to that stupid high school girl that people only liked because they wanted to get into my pants. I have to learn to move on from my past... but I haven't.

"Try to stay off alcohol or don't drink a lot"

"I don't drink a lot"

"That's not what Eloise says"

".. wait what did my daughter say?"

"That's a talk between you and her," he sat up and walked away

"what- GINGER BOY," I yelled.

"fuck you Billie," he yelled back.

"DICK HEAD"

"ASS LICKER"

"BUM ASS"

"STUPID ASS"

"ASSHOLE"

"FUCKER"

"Alright enough now I see what your mom had to go through," Claudia told us

Me and Finneas made eye contact before bursting out laughing.