4

Billie

"Get up you have school," I told Eloise, but she just groaned and turned over covering her ears with a pillow.

"I said get up," I pulled the covers off of her

"Mommm"

"Eloiseeeee"

"5 more minutes?" She tried to pull the blankets back on her.

"No get up" I snatched them back again.

She groaned and finally got up out of bed.

"Wake your brother"

I went to Jayden's room next to wake him up.

"Wake up you have school"

I knocked loud on his door making sure he got up.

I went downstairs and heard something break in the kitchen. so I went to investigate the situation.

"I'm sorry mommy I broke it by accident," Emilia started to cry.

I look down to see a broken glass cup on the floor.

"Hey it's okay accidents happen are you okay though?" I checked her hands for any cuts.

"Mhm" she nodded her head yes while wiping her tears.

"I'll clean this up you stay out of the way so you won't get hurt," I picked her up and removed her from the area of broken glass.

"go eat I'll be there in a minute"

"Okay," she ran off to the dining room.

I grabbed a broom and a dustpan and began to sweep up the broken glass. Then swept the area again to make sure I got the tiny pieces.

"Awe what happened here?" Cassie asked me after popping up in the kitchen probably looking for me.

"Emilia dropped something by accident," I say not taking my eyes off of the broken glass I kept sweeping into the dustpan, throwing it away, and swept again in case of any glass we couldn't see.

"Okay I'm going to make my coffee," She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

"Okay"

I put the dustpan and the broom back where it belonged and left the kitchen going into the dining room to make sure the kids were in there eating, I saw Emilia and Jayden, but I didn't see Eloise.

"Eloise I hope you're not sleeping dammit," I yelled heading my ass upstairs to check up on her.

"I'm not jeez," she came out of her room.

"Hurry up and eat your foods getting cold"

"Thanks mom"

"You're welcome"

________

Eloise

"Oh my god he's so cute," my friend Olivia said.

"Mhm," I continued drawing in my notebook not paying attention to her going boy crazy over her crush that she's afraid to talk to but is always talking about.

"My friend told me he wants to meet me and we're going to go smoke somewhere at the park"

"Smoke why smoking?"