13

Billie

"Billie I'm going to work can you take the kids to the mall to get some new clothes?" Cassie asked me.

"Yeah sure but don't they have enough clothes?"

"Emilia is growing out of them and so is your son and I'm pretty sure Eloise would like some new clothes too"

"Fine"

"Thank youuuu," she kissed my lips

"Love ya bye"

"Love you too bye"

"Alright you three little musketeers get your bad asses down here!"

I heard footsteps and they all came downstairs.

"Yes?" Eloise and Jayden said kinda annoyed

"Go get dressed and put on your shoes we're going to the mall"

They all got excited and ran back upstairs.

________

Eloise

"What about this one?" I asked mom.

"They all look nice Eloise," she texted on her phone.

"You're supposed to be helping me"

"Get whatever you like I'm not going to pick your clothes for you"

Ouch

"Okay then can i get that one that says fuck you on it?" I said sarcastically

"I swear to god if you don't stop being so damn disrespectful Eloise"

"Wow was that a threat Billie?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh I'm sorry mother!"

"Go find your siblings"

"..No"

"Come here"

I walked up to her looked at her icy blue eyes staring back at mine, but they were dark and filled with anger, it scared me even more.

"I swear to fucking god if you keep this up you won't see the light of day Eloise you better watch your mouth and remember who you're talking to do you understand?" She whispered over to me.

I quickly nodded.

She let go of my shirt before walking away, I felt tears fall from my eyes, but quickly wiped them, I don't know why making direct eye contact with mom scares me, she scares me.

"You done finding what you want?" Mom asked me

"Yeah"

"Let's go pay"

_________

We finally got home after a couple hours of shopping, I put my stuff away and we ate dinner, but once again it was kinda awkward between me and mom and I hate it.

"Hey guys how was your day?" Mama came in cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Good we got some new clothes," Jayden said.

"I'm glad your mom finally listens to me once in a while," She smirked and mom rolled her eyes.

"Where's my kiss?"

Mama smiled and ran into her arms giving her a kiss on the lips and wrapped her arms around mom's neck. Mom picked her up and held her up by her hips as they continued making out.

"What you make?"

"Pasta"

"Yummy," she got down from her and mom smacked her butt as she was walking away.

Drama?