7

Cassie's POV

I wake up In Billie's arms and she's still peacefully asleep, so I decided to suprise her. I got under the blankets and pulled Billie's pants off along with her boxers and she surprisingly didn't wake up.

Damn she's a heavy sleeper.

I stroked her dick in my hands watching it harden before putting her hard cock in between my lips, she groaned and stirred a bit before grabbing onto my hair, I moaned as i continued to bob my head up and down her dick while stroking it with my hands.

"Fuck just like that babygirl"

She moaned and pushed my head farther down her shaft causing me to gag but I recovered.

"shit baby I'm close fuck keep going"

I sped up my movements reaching her climax before she shot her load into my mouth.

"Fuck" she panted and I licked her up clean before swallowing her unborn children, I came up to kiss her lips and she traveled her hands down my ass gripping it.

"We have to get the kids up for school" I told her

"School can wait"

_________

After a couple rounds of sex we were finally done and it was almost 9 o'clock the kids were late, like really late.

"Billie the kids are late"

"Well it's no point of going then," she brought a cigarette between her lips and lit it.

"Billie you have to take them"

"Why can't you take them?"

"Because I don't feel like it"

"Me neither"

"So they don't go,"

"I guess," I took the cigarette from her hand and took a drag from it before passing it back to her.

"I love you"

"I love you too," I kissed her lips and she kissed my cheek a couple times making me giggle.

"I'm gonna go take a shower"

I got up and walked into the bathroom before turning on the water to the setting I wanted and stepped in. I heard the glass door open revealing Billie. I grabbed a towel and moisturized it with soap before cleaning my body with it but I couldn't reach my back.

"Allow me"

Billie took the towel and cleaned my back with it before she planted a small kiss on my neck. She took some shampoo and used it in my hair, she massaged my scalp before rinsing it all out with the water.

Next she took some conditioner and brushed it through my hair to get all the knots out and after a few minutes she rinsed it out.

After our shower she dried my hair with the blow dryer then brushed it out. Billie Is pretty big on after care she says it's her favorite thing to do after sex or in general.

To take care of me.

Eloise

I woke up and it was around 9:30 am.

mom is going to kill me.

I quickly got up and got ready for school before going downstairs but it was quiet so I went upstairs and knocked on their door reavealing mom behind it.

"You're not going to school today"

"B-but-"

She closed the door

"Mommmm"

I banged on the door and heared her laughing on the other side of it, I then rested my face against the door defeated cause I rushed for literally nothing.

"you made me get up for nothing" I mumbled against the door.

She opened the door

"C'mon let's go make some breakfast"

She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs and made some vegan waffles and some smoothies until we saw Jayden holding Emilia's hand while they walked downstairs.

"Just on time"

We put the waffles on the plates and poured the smoothies into cups before passing it to them.

"Thank you" they both said.

You're welcome

After we all ate breakfast, mama left off to work so it was just us and mom. We decided to grab a bunch of blankets and pillows and made a big palate on the floor for all of us to fit, we all grabbed some snacks and watched a comedy movie.

But mom kept texting on her phone every five minutes, it was kind of annoying also because she's always busy and barely gets to spend time with us so I snuggled up closer to her but she kept texting.

"Mom get off your phone," I whined.

"Alright fine"

She puts it down and hugs me with her arm while I traced her spider tattoo on her neck then her phone vibrated again, I knew I shouldn't but I looked down to see who was texting her and it was a person named B just B, I guess it was a nickname or something.

the person was saying things like 'I'll show you what you're missing' and 'come over' then there was a picture attachment but I couldn't see it unless I clicked on it but I didn't want to get in trouble.

My mom picks up her phone again and texts that person before closing it and throwing her phone on the couch behind us.

"You okay El?" She asked.

I nod and keep my eyes on the TV where "Dumb And Dumber" was playing on the screen.

She grabbed a chip bag and shoves one in her mouth before offering some to me and I took one from the bag.

"This movie is so fucking dumb," Mom laughed.

"Ain't that the point?" Jayden said.

"..Wait you're actually right"

We all laughed.

"Can I have those chips?" Emilia asked referring to the ones mom was holding and mom gave them to her.

"thank you", she smiled.

"You're welcome baby" mom kissed her head then turned her head towards me.

"You sure you're okay El you look kind of down?"

"Yeah I'm okay I just missed hanging out with you," I smiled and hugged her.

"awe I've missed hanging out with you too," she kissed my head a couple times making me smile wider but I still can't get my mind off of the text messages.

Who is this person and what do they want from my mom?

Any thoughts on this story so far?