10

Liked by Finneas and 3

Liked by Finneas and 3.5 million others

billieeilish I know you think you're such an outlaw

View comments

Billie's POV

I was in my office working on some new designs for this collab I had to do. I heard my door open revealing my kids Eloise and Jayden, which took me by surprise because my security didn't inform me unless my wife was there, they know her around here.!

"Hey kiddos what are you doing here Where's your mom?"

"She's in the car she had a business call so she told us to bring this up," Eloise handed me my file.

"Oh shit i've been looking for this thank you"

"You're welcome," they both said.

"I'll walk you guys out" 

"This building is huge," Jayden said.

"Aren't all buildings huge?" I asked him.

"Yeah but this one if really huge"

I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You guys want a donut before you go?"

"Ouuu are they chocolate?" Eloise asked.

"Definitely"

I opened the door to the upstairs lounge and opened a box of donuts giving them one each.

"Thank you," they both said.

"You're welcome"

We walked out and headed towards the elevator, but Bailey was also waiting for it.

Fuck.

"I'll totally kick your ass in Mortal Kombat you can't fuck with me dude," Eloise said to Jayden.

"Aye language what the fuck," I lightly tapped the side of her head making it tilt to the side.

"Ouuuuuu"  Jayden said

"But you know I'm right"

"I bet you 5 bucks you can't kick my ass in Mortal Kombat," I told her.

"You got yourself a deal"

I shook hands with her.

"I'll be waiting for my 5 bucks"

"We'll see"

The elevator dinged and the doors finally and we all stepped in, Bailey looked over at me but I avoided contact the whole time.

"Break it up," I told both of my kids as they were arguring about something like always and ready to get physical but not in the elevator.

"Your hair is growing back mom," Eloise told me.

"Just realized?"

"I prefer It long"