2

Btw mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Eloise's POV

It was about 3am and I couldn't sleep due to my mama's loud moaning. This has been going on for 30 minutes to an hour, lord please bless my virgin ears.

I got up and went downstairs to get a glass of water, I grabbed a cup, filled it up with Ice and water, then went to sit on the kitchen island watching YouTube on my phone.

"What are you doing up so late?" Mom asked me while grabbing some water herself.

"Couldn't sleep"

"Sorry"

"It's fine just keep it down next time"

"Tell your mom that"

"No I think I'm telling that to the right person"

"Fine"

"Why'd you bleach your hair back blonde?"

"Because the green got kinda boring and I wanted to start over"

"But I liked the green"

"Me too kid," she smiled.

"well get some rest we'll keep it down next time," she kissed my forehead

"Okay goodnight mom love you"

"Love you too"

I went upstairs to my room and watched YouTube on my phone until I fell asleep. In the morning I groaned and got out of bed heading into my bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face, I then decided to get dressed for the day.

 In the morning I groaned and got out of bed heading into my bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face, I then decided to get dressed for the day

Then I realized I'm suspended so I could've stayed in bed..buuuttt I'm already up so I'll Just go eat something.

"Hey you're up early," mama said with a smile.

"Good Morning," I hugged her.

"Goodmorning"

"Where's Jayden and Emilia?"

"Girl it's 6 in the morning they're not even up yet"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Where's mom?"

"Getting ready for work"

"Oh okay," I sat at the kitchen island.

"I made breakfast sandwiches," she handed me a plate.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome you want anything to drink?"

"Orange juice is fine"

She went through the fridge and grabbed the orange juice, poured me a cup and handed it to me.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"Hey you're up early," mom played with my hair.