25-In heat and aftercare

Start from the beginning

The panting becomes pretty heavy, pretty fast and I try to stop it or at least calm it. I take deep breaths and even just try breathing through my nose so it won't make too much noise and wake the boys up. Though Andrew starts to stir. I'm quick to hold my breath until he stops moving, letting it all out with a heavy sigh, my panting still there, also worse than before. Shit.

I then start to subconsciously whimper and squirm between the two. I also start to feel Mr.someone downstairs wake up making me embarrassed as I hide my face into AShton's chest, light whimpers still escaping my throat.

"Shh Darling, are you alright?" I hear a raspy voice come from above me then a kiss on the back of my head. I rapidly shake my head from side to side, blushing as red as a tomato. There's no way I could lie, they would figure it out sooner or later.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" I hear another raspy, sleep-filled voice say from behind me while slowly rubbing my stomach. I just whimper again and try to hide further, cuddling closer to Ashton. But my problem rubs against his legs, making me moan at the same time I feel his chest rumble from a chuckle.

"I think I have an idea of what's going on," Ash says as I pout my lip out, feeling hot everywhere. Every touch they make on my body sends shocks of heat to the pit of my stomach, making my lower half ache.

Ashton slowly sits up so his back is against the headboard, Andrew doing the same second later, seeming to already be caught up. They both pull me up and sit on both of their laps.

My legs are spread wide open with my right leg on the outside of Ashton's, my left doing the same on Andrew's side, the boys sitting thigh to thigh so it won't hurt me.

At this point, I'm still panting and whimpering, just them getting heavier and louder. "Daddyyy," I whine, feeling so out of breath and sticky with sweat.

(A/N: Just to say, he is NOT in little space! This is meant to be sexual and I would never put him in little space while having some type of sexual thing going on! That should never be a thing in stories or real life!)

"Shhh, it's okay. Do you want daddies to take care of you, Kitten?" Andrew whispers in a seductive voice, making me whine and whimper more. I lay my head on their connected shoulders, and seconds later I nod my head.

"Words Kitten," Ashton then says as I feel a hand rub my back, asking for verbal consent.

"Y-yes, pl-please... Help," I pant then softly bute onto one of their shoulders, muffling my whimpers. After those words leave my lips, I feel a hand on each of my hips, helping my hips start to slowly rock back and forth, making me grind against their thighs through my boxers. My stomach erupts with butterflies and heat explores my lower abdomen. "Daddy," I groan out and kiss their shoulders multiple times, trying to catch my breath.

Before I know it, my back is on the bed with my two mates above me, looking at me with lustful-filled eyes. They both lean their heads down, Ashton's lips connecting to the left side of my neck, Andrew's lips connecting to the right side.

My back arches upwards at them off the bed, wanting the friction back as I whine at the loss. "Shhh, it's okay Kitten. We're going to take care of you," Ashton whispers into my neck as I feel the second pair of lips start to trail down my chest. My breath hitches in my throat, letting out a light moan as I feel the lips trail kisses down, sucking here and there on my skin.

One of my hands grips the sheets under me as the other travels to Ashton's hair, gripping it as I pant. I whimper as I feel my boxers slowly being pulled off as Ashton sucks on my collarbone.

Ashton pulls away from my neck soon after, reaching into the nightstands for a bottle and a little foil package, my cheeks turning a majorly deep shade of red, knowing what the items are. He passes the wrapped-up condom to Andrew as he comes closer to me near the head of the bed. Ashton then moves off and around the bed to my lower half, popping open the newly-bought-looking bottle of lubricant.