015 ;; in another lifetime

&&. AUTHOR'S NOTE !
. . . geez, im so fruity.

. . . moving on- FANART TIME!
The first picture is by @/Ilovetamaki11459 on Quotev who drew cute traditional art of [Name] and the triangle guard! It's super cute and I adore it a ton! Thank you so much for sending this to me!<3
The second one is by @/amalgams on Quotev who drew [Name]'s brother! His heterochromia is such an interesting detail!! Thank you both for giving me a piece of your talent<3

 moving on- FANART TIME! The first picture is by @/Ilovetamaki11459 on Quotev who drew cute traditional art of [Name] and the triangle guard! It's super cute and I adore it a ton! Thank you so much for sending this to me!<3 The second one is by @/...

The room they were led into the same blinding-white room that they had grouped together for Tug-of-War. Naturally, everyone gravitated towards their respective teams of ten-except Deok-su's team who had a deceased player-and slightly spread out to await further instructions, keeping their distances from other groups.

"Welcome to your fourth game," the lady announced. "This game will be played in teams of two. Find someone you wish to play the game with. With mutual consent, shake hands and you will become partners. Let me repeat; This game will be played in teams of two. Find someone you wish to play the game with. With mutual consent, shake hands and you will become partners. Please form teams of two within ten minutes."

The intensity engulfing the room amplified by ten after the lady's voice disappeared. Everyone glossed around the area, no one making an attempt to become partners with someone just yet. [Name] swallowed thickly and casted her gaze between Sae-byron and Number 240, who seemed to hold a mutual idea as they both glanced back at her.

With the clock beginning to tick down, the teams all situated themselves and sat down, beginning to devise plans amongst themselves. [Name] took a seat next to Ali, bringing her hands together and picking at her fingernails as anxiety rushed through her every vein.

"Hey, babe," Mi-nyeo cooed as she stood in front of Gi-hun. "Team up with me. I'm better than you'd expect and I'm stronger than most men. I even have five fraud convictions under my belt. I never bothered to study, but I'm insanely savvy."

When he didn't respond, she whipped around to face Sang-woo. "If you play with me, I'll do anything you tell me." The man uncomfortably shifted in his stance with a sigh, avoiding eye contact with Mi-nyeo. "You'll be shocked to find out what I can do for you. Please?"

Much like Gi-hun, he kept his mouth shut and inched away from her, causing her to huff and turn to the rest of the team. "I know you all want to team up with me! You're just hesitating. Why? Can't decide?" she taunted and began pointing at everyone. "Want me to choose for you?"

"Stop embarrassing yourself," Sae-byeok quipped. "That won't get anyone to play with you. Just be honest," she begins addressing the male teammates. "You don't want to team up with a woman or an old man."

"Of course not," the man, whom [Name] had not bothered to familiarize herself with, instantly snapped back, "we could die! We almost died playing Tug-of-War."