010 ;; savior in red

LOOK AT THESE AMAZING PIECES OF ART FROM @/breakfastboi ON QUOTEV!!!! They're based off of Chapter 008 when  [Name] peeked out of the bathroom to distract the guard and when she teased him after Player 212 scolded him for "sexually harassing" her

They're based off of Chapter 008 when [Name] peeked out of the bathroom to distract the guard and when she teased him after Player 212 scolded him for "sexually harassing" her. LOOK AT THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE, NOT ME SHIPPING THEM NOW!! Their art style is beautiful and they really captured the playful essence of [Name] that chapter. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with us, breakfastboi<3

Guard x [Name] seems to be a popular ship for this book and there are way too many Guard simps in my Quotev comments to count. I thought "eh, I suppose I'll let them feast" so... feast on this chapter, children- this is dedicated to all of you Guard simps<3 SLIGHT GUARD FLUFF AHEAD.

A sharp and very loud gunshot rang out, clear as day. The report was followed by the dropping of a now lifeless body. The red liquid seeped out of their open wound, a shocked expression now forever stuck on their face as they lay dormant in the forming puddle of their own blood. Silence ensued shortly after- a suffocating, stifling stillness that made it feel as if the walls were gradually closing in.

[Name]'s eyes instantly shot open upon hearing the lady's voice. She desperately tried to steady her rhythm of breathing as she craned her head and stared intensely at the guard in front of her, her widened eyes swirling with shock and bewilderment. His firearm wasn't aimed at her at all and she quickly glossed her eyes to where his gun is pointed at; the man who was next to her. Her body now shook and trembled with pure fear as she stares at the corpse.

He was the one the guard had shot- not her.

Her mind was far too jumbled to even fathom anything going on at the moment. She heard slight ringing in her ears from the sharp sound of the gunshot, causing everything around her to sound quite muffled. Though, when she peered down at her honeycomb, she saw very clearly -even through her blurred vision- that her honeycomb was definitely broken. Yet..

I'm.. still alive?

The baffled and frightened girl directed her trepidatious gaze up at the guard looming over her again, swallowing her saliva nervously as she stared up at him. The indistinct sounds around leisurely began to become more audible as she became more aware of her surroundings, her vision clearing up: more gunshots, more screaming, and the sickening tick of the timer counting down (which only had 50 seconds remaining). Fear continued to overwhelm every inch of her, making her stay alert and keep her guard up in case he moves his firearm in her direction and puts a bullet straight through her head. The thought of dying made her stomach do a flip.