006 ;; home sweet home.

Okay, starting off, READ: I know that Gong Yoo is the actor who plays him, but there isn't any actual name for the Salesman— if there is and I just couldn't find it, please tell me. If the name gets revealed in season 2, then I'll come back and change it. ((Yes, the salesman makes an appearance in this chapter)).

———————————

You heard as the van screeched to a halt, followed by the door flinging open. You were forcefully shoved out of the vehicle with your hands and feet tied, as well as blindfolded. You fell to the cold ground with a thud, which forced you to remember you were only in your bra and underwear.

Two other people got thrown down beside you and you heard a man groan in pain at your feet and the other person landed quietly next to him. The van quickly dashed away before you were even able to regain your bearings.

"Hello!" you heard the man call out, your eyebrows furrowed when you realized that he might have been Gi-hun, due to recognizing his voice. "There's a person here! Is a anybody over there? Over here!"

"Will you shut up?"

You moved your feet a little and accidentally kicked one of them in the face after you heard the female voice snap at him. You couldn't see what was happening, but you did hear the man ask you who you were.

"Pickpocket? Is that you, pickpocket?!" he asked, which gave you the idea that it was Gi-hun and that he must've gotten his blindfold off. "Who are you, then?"

Pickpocket? 067?

"Unless you want to lie here all night, try to untie me," Pickpocket said, quite annoyed.

The coldness of the pavement sprawled goosebumps all over your skin and you shuddered. "Can you guys, like, hurry up? Please?" you questioned.

"Right," Gi-hun nodded and quickly untied Pickpocket's rope with his mouth. "Darn it, where are we?"

The blindfold was taken off of your face and you blinked a few times, your eyesight adjusting to see that Pickpocket was beginning to untie your binds. "Thank you," you said with a small smile as your hands were freed.

Pickpocket didn't reply as she stood up and began clothing herself. You quickly untied your ankles and rushed to clothe herself as well.

"Hey, untie me now?" Gi-hun asked, but looked the other way when he saw that you were putting on clothes. "Hey.. oh, okay. You can get dressed first. It's cold, isn't it?" He squirmed around before hoisting himself upwards. "I'm freezing, too. Hurry."

You pulled your coat over your shoulders and zipped it up before squatting down to begin untying Gi-hun.

"Wait," Pickpocket called and you halted, giving her a curious glance. "Let me walk away first."

"Why?" you and Gi-hun questioned at the same time.

Pickpocket stuffed her hands in the coat of her pocket and deadpanned Gi-hun, speaking to him. "Aren't you too old to be that naive or stupid?"

You knitted your brows together and Pickpocket scoffed. "Once she unties you, you'll chase me, hassle me and demand me to give you your money back."

"Of course I will!" Gi-hun argued before looking at you. "Please untie me."

You bit your lip, looking at Pickpocket who shook her head. "Can you wait until I'm out of sight?" she asked before beginning to walk away.

"Okay, okay," Gi-hun gave you a pleading look. "I'll forget about the money. Just untie me, will you?"

"Do you mean that?" Pickpocket questioned and Gi-hun bobbed his head.

"Yes, I really won't chase you down or say anything about the money."