003 ;; consent form.

Waking groggily from your slumber, you gradually fluttered your tired eyes open. You instantly became blinded by the bright, artificial lighting that violated your perception and you instinctively brought your hands to cover her eyes. It took you a moment to become accustomed to your new surroundings before it ultimately dawned upon you that you weren't in your own bed.

You quickly uncovered your face and jolted into an upright position, your widened eyes rapidly scanning the massive area before your. Numerous beds the exact same as the one you're sitting on were stacked in the room, the back ones near the wall almost reached the ceiling with how highly they were placed upon one another.

Many people were waking up as well, all wearing the same uniform as you; green track suits. You furrowed your eyebrows together as your face contorts into one of utter bewilderment before you flung the thin blanket off of your body.

What..? Who the fuck dressed me?!

You were astonished that the fact that someone had presumably unclothed you and put new attire on you, and at not only that but they also saw you in your most vulnerable state. You shivered, but pushed the thoughts back to your mind since so many other people had seemed to suffer the same fate as you, anyways.

It didn't take too long for you to realize that the bed you were situated on was a middle one, putting you above the ground, but not too high up, either. You pursed her lips and slowly began climbing down the stairs that connected the metal frames to one another, seemingly following in the footsteps of others as they all made their way to the middle of the room.

As you slowly descended down the stairs and to the floor, you nervously and curiously glanced around at all of the other people who appeared just as confused as you. While analyzing a few individuals, you didn't fail to take notice of the numbers stitched onto the sweaters of the track suits— each number being different than the next.

Skeptically, you glanced down the number on yours and knitted your eyebrows together when you saw the one you'd been given.

214? What are these meant to indicate?

"—Over there. There are 456 people here."

Your eyes followed to where the man speaking to an elder was pointing and you immediately took notice of the board with a total amount of players. Well, you'd question was now answered. When you glanced back at the man, a look of familiarity crossed your expression.

Why do I feel like I saw him before?

You brushed off the feeling and quickly stalked past the two speaking men, ignoring the rest of their conversation, and continued your way down to the floor. A large crowd was gradually starting to form as people began to surround and converse amongst themselves, presumably trying to find a reason why they all had woken up there while some people stayed on their beds.

"You bitch!" a male voice suddenly shouted, taking everyone by surprise and they instantly formed a circle around where the commotion is.

You began to push your way to the front of the crowd and paused at the occurrence unfolding before you. A girl had fallen on the ground while an older man, most likely the one who shouted the obscenity, tauntingly laughed as he walked towards her with a smug grin. He wore the number 101.

"Hey," he called as the girl, wearing the number 067, regained her bearings and stood to her feet. The same feeling of familiarity struck you again once you observed the girl. "Geez, I can't believe I've run into you here. Look at those eyes. Your temper hasn't changed."