Lawson's eyes narrowed. "Fuck you, you cunt."

Kira's baby blue eyes widened, hurt by his remark. Lawson whispered something to Wiley, which made both of them erupt with laughter. Kira ignored this and called for us to start. We were playing Kendra Devine's team; they were pretty good, so Kira would be really into this game. Even though I was still kind of mad at Kira, I still wanted her to be happy.

The game was going well, until Lawson started shouting at me from the side lines.

"Wow Airlia! You suck!" He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to me. "I'm a freaking benchwarmer, and you're a freaking starter. Wow! Do work!" I could tell from his tone of voice that he was joking, but it still bothered me. Instead of replying to him, I picked up the ball and made my way to the serving spot. Lawson went back to his spot by the scoring board.

I turned the ball around in my hand as I waited for the other team to get ready. I was pretty good at volleyball, since I played a little bit in the third grade. But after a while, I decided to focus on ice-skating. Once the opposing team finally regrouped, I served the standard, white volleyball. The ball went over the net fast, piercing the court.

"Ace!" my team, besides Kira and Lawson, shouted. We did our mock cheer for "Ace", which was stomping on the ground two times, then clapping. Kira and Lawson were still sending hate rays to each other. Lawson's hazel eyes narrowed, his feminine-like eye lashes touching his cheek. Despite looking angry, he still unbelievably hot.

I shook my head, trying to get that thought out of my mind. What if Oliver could somehow read my mind? Even though I knew that was impossible, he could still find out that I've been thinking about his cousin. Coming out of my thoughts, the other team rolled back the ball to me, and I picked it up, getting ready to power serve it.

"You suck Airlia!" Lawson shouted. I glared at him, tired of his constant yelling. He kept on yelling. Soon, Wiley, and to my surprise, Alex, began joining him.

"Get off the court!" Wiley, grinned, his blue eyes sparkling with the excitement of bullying. "You freaking suck! Get back on the bench!"

Kira then added, "Just shut the fuck up and let her serve the goddamn ball!" 

"Calm down, cunt," Wiley smirked. He winked at her and added, "But if you need anything to get you going, give me a call." He winked mischievously. 

"Okay!" Kendra, the captain of the team we were playing, said. "Can we please go on?!"

"Yeah yeah!" I replied. "I'm serving it right now!" I served the ball, and it flew effortlessly across the court. This time, Kendra's team volleyed it and returned it to our side. I easily bumped the ball to Kira, where she beautifully setted it. Alex came over and spiked it. 

"Sup, bitch," Alex said in his cute British accent. He popped his collar, gangster style. Our team laughed. I picked the ball up again, getting ready to serve.

As I threw the ball up in the air, Wiley called my name. "Fucker!" he shouted. I drop the ball and glared at him.

"Are you done yet?" I asked. He nodded. Again I threw the ball in the air, this time with no interruption. Or so I thought. When I raised my arm up to make contact with the ball, James shouted suggestively, "So I heard you like Italian sausage!"

I was so surprised that he said that, that I smacked the volleyball downward. Gravity doing its job, it went down towards the scoreboard and hit Lawson, right in the face. Wiley and Alex, along with the opponents, erupted in laughter. They were literally rolling on the floor, laughing. Lawson's left side of his face was blazing red. I felt like crying. How could I do something so horrible, even though I didn't mean to.

"Who the fuck did that?" he said angrily. 

"I did," Kira said from the right side of me, calmly looking into his eyes. He sneered at her, still sitting by the scoreboard, and called her a string of cuss words. Kira looked unbothered from it. It seemed like she was used to Lawson's consistent verbal abuse. Then Lawsom got up and left the gym. I was about to turn Kira and thank her for covering for me, but then she too walked away from the court. 

"Oh wow," Wiley said, still laughing his ass off. "I think this is the best game of PE volleyball ever."

----------------

This actually happened :( But it's actually pretty funny, looking back onto it. And the guy forgot about it (I hope!) Anyway, you know the drill: Vote, fan, comment! Not necessary in that order, but do it!(;

Today's song is "First Place" by Tinchy Styder. This is one of my warming up songs for sports haha. I felt this fitted well(: It was either that or a Tech N9ne song, but I don't think you guys are ready for that lol.