Then turned around: "There are still some ginger slices at home, you take them all and make soup for the guards and the victims. "

  Now human life, is not the time to retreat.

  Shen Yanming Duohui kitchen, Congguizili out a plastic box, turn on the lid, fill it up half the ordinary ginger, ginger slices half Reiki, then mix.

  Are It’s dry, if you don’t look carefully, you won’t be able to tell the difference. But even if someone finds an abnormality, it can be said that it is a different piece of ginger, and there will definitely be deviations in size and color. It doesn’t matter.

  Li Gang looked at each other Busy, his eyes were a little sore, and I thought he was really good. But when Shen Yanming came out of the kitchen, Li Iron and Steel was stunned on the spot.

  He was anxious and didn't observe the other party. Only now I found out that this old Shen was naked . The legs!

  Thinking of him downstairs, he found that the light was not turned on in the room. In addition to knocking on the door for so long, no one responded.

  Li Ganggang had a bold guess in his heart, that is, he was disturbing others!

  Thinking of this, an old face flushed red. He didn't expect the young man to be so intrigued. It was only after six o'clock, and that's it. By

  the way, aren't there two cubs? Why are they embarrassed?

  See Shen Yanming Li Gangcheng was stunned, so he asked him: "What do you think? "

  Where is your wife?" "Li Gang said subconsciously.

  Shen Yanming didn't know that the other party wanted to be crooked, so he didn't evade: "Where are you in the bedroom, what are you looking for?"

  "No, I just didn't see it. Ask."

  "Oh!" Shen Yanming stuffed the plastic box. Li Iron and Steel: "You go first, I change my clothes to help. By the way, where are the unconscious people and the guards in Zone D?"

  Li Iron and Steel nodded: "The army is carrying the unconscious people in Zone D. Well, only a small number of people are investigated in Area C. Those who

  are not serious are sent to the large classroom in Area A, where there are tables and chairs, so they can make do with it overnight. If

  there is obvious frostbite on the skin, first aid is required. At the hospital. The doctor said that they were not equipped with enough staff, medicines, and equipment. They were afraid that they would not be able to save everyone, so they could only do their best to prepare us psychologically."

  Shen Yanming nodded, "Okay, I see!"

  Li After Iron and Steel left, Shen Yanming closed the door and entered the bedroom. Bi Qiaoan has changed his clothes and wrapped his whole body into a ball.

  "What are you?" Shen Yanming had some thoughts in his mind, but he was not sure.

  "Go and see if I can help." Bi Qiaoan said.

  Shen Yanming nodded and took off the down jacket outside.

  Bi Qiaoan took out the long trousers, cotton trousers, and sweaters he had changed from the space and threw them at him: "Hurry up and change them."

  Shen Yanming smiled, putting on clothes quite neatly. But I still said: "I thought you wouldn't go out."

  After all, I have two small children at home, and I can't do without people.