41: I knew you were trouble

Start from the beginning

I stood there staring at him, controlling myself to remain calm. This guy standing here doesn't take more than 2 seconds to get on my nerves.

"What are you doing here? To buy cow dung?" I asked with a straight face pointing to the cow dung shops nearby, which had cow dung displayed on small tables.

"Huh you wish, Vikram! I am here to talk with you" 

"What is it?" 

"Everyone including you know that you are no longer engaged or related to suhana in any way right? Considering even her sister's marriage is now cancelled "

I breathed out, annoyed with the fact that this guy literally doesn't have anything else to talk about.

"Yeah so what?"

"And then why the hell are you hanging out with Suhana in a freaking medical camp?" He paused and stressed every single word.

"Oh...that's because I am planning become her assistant inside the operation theater, why any problem?" 

"Vikram, your jokes are no longer funny!" He grit his teeth.

"Yeah of course I can't make good jokes because I ain't a joker like you" I stated bluntly. 

"Listen Vikram, let me get straight to the point, stay away from Suhana and..."

"And why exactly do you think I am going to do this Vivaan?" I narrowed my gaze.

I knew he was trouble right from day one.

"..because we are meant to be right from the start and she deserves to be with me, as my wife!"

"And you think Suhana is going to rush over to you and accept your obsession with her?" 

"Obsession? Nonsense, it was never an obsession in the first place. Otherwise why would even Suhana go on her knees and confess her feelings for me in front of thousands of people in an airport, not wanting me to leave this city and her behind. She is just upset about the fact I rejected her and left her behind. I am her first love and do you think that her first love would have just vanished from her heart."

"Nice joke, now you can return back to the city and look after your company before I make sure your company goes completely underground by just making one phone call" 

"You can keep bluffing about your power all you want Vikram, but you can never separate Suhana from me, and yeah, I am not leaving this place without Suhana. When we leave this place, she will be mine and you can rely on my words because I am going to make sure it turns out exactly the way I want it to be" And with every word he spat, I knew how serious he was about it.

"If I find you anywhere near where we are staying, I promise I will make sure you visit hell everyday despite being alive " I grit my teeth as I clench my wrist. 

The rest of the evening I couldn't erase the dirt from the nasty pig, which I had stumbled upon in the market. I had also contacted Vinay and had him collect some details regarding Vivaan, just in case if the joker guy comes up with a joker plan.

And by the time I returned back to the camping site, it was almost early morning. And Suhana was having all her own adventures in the forest with her half asleep eyes.