Came a sudden voice.

A familiar voice.

Everyone turned to look in the direction from where the voice came and their eyes widened from what they saw.

Right now, in front of their eyes, sitting down on the floor with legs crossed and a blank expression on face was Kei. She looked perfectly fit and fine and there was not even a single scratch on her face or forehead.

"Kei!" Luffy shouted in surprise but relief as well. Bit the same was not for Kaito.

"Y-You !! Ho-how.........how are you still alive?! I am sure that I shot you! SO HOW CAN YOU STILL BE ALIVE !" He demanded with a terrified expression as he stepped back in fear. But Kei just looked at him dead in the eyes.

" Oh, that?" She just simply questioned.

" You can't kill me from a weapon like that you see, because ...." Kei started while standing on her feet. Lifting one hand, she raised in a way so that everyone can see it.

"You see, I'm a devil fruit user. I can control and transform my body to any parts of a tree. The moment your gun meet my forehead, I transformed into it to leaves, so the bullet didn't hurt me at all. "

She  demonstrated by making her half hand transform into leaves. Everyone was looking at her with a surprised expression. Yeah, she was still getting hang of transforming but lucky for her, it worked properly this time.

It was then when everyone realised that due to the panic at that moment, they didnt notice that even though she was shot at forehead, there was no blood near her body. They couldn't particularly see her face because of her hair covering it.

"O-Oh, yeah, you are a devil fruit user, I completely forgot about it," Luffy scratched the back of his head with a perplexed look.

"You idiot! How can you forget such a thing?! I got a heart attack for a second!" Sanji yelled angrily  while kicking him on the head.

"Oy, you are blaming the wrong person..." Usopp sweat-dropped.

"Y-You said that this key is fake .....Does that mean you knew about my lie?!!" Kaito asked in desperation and frustration.

"Yeah" The black-haired woman replied rather casually with half closed eyes as if she was rather bored by his question.

"BUT HOW ?!!" He asked, frustrated.

At that moment, a look of excitement crossed on her face at his question, as if she was waiting for him all the while to ask that.

" Well, the thing is, when I came into this island, I actually saw a pirate ship near the shore." She remembered when she had stopped for a moment before entering the forest. She had actually spotted a really huge and new pirate  ship anchored near the shore.

" Not only that, the houses in the village were very old but there were a lot of new utensils in there. The number of utensils looked like were used for a large group of people. For a very old house to have such new utensils is very odd, isn't it? Unless someone from outside the island actually rested there, right ? You said you came alone, but then why would a single person need so many utensils."

At this Kaito's face paled. An amused smirk formed on Kei's face seeing his expression.

" I'm gonna do a wild guess right now and say this - You are not an archaeologist, but in reality, you are a pirate. The ship near the shore belonged to you and your crew. But none of your crewmates, except for you survived in this forest, am I right?"

She asked in a taunting tone as a chuckle left from her. Hearing this, not only Kaito but the Strawhat's too had a shocked expression on their face. Kei's smirk slowly widened seeing that her guess was right.