Chapter III

George Pov

This girl was smarter than I thought. Or smarter than I had hoped. Valuable trait to have.

To be honest I was tired already. This act was boring me and I could already tell Sapnap wasn't having any of it. But as long as we're buying him time. That was enough...right?

Y/n Pov

"George and Sapnap," I nodded. I examined them from head to toe. Not dressed in any royal uniform, but I should still be cautious. "What are you guys doing out here?"

George looked at Sapnap.

"We're travelers. And uhm- we're just like you." George wore a brown cloak covering a blue tunic and lighter brown pants. He had white rimmed glasses perched on top of his head. His eyes were a soft brown and his hair was a chocolate brown. A bag sat at his feet. Traveler enough.

Sapnap also wore a brown cloak, but his was burned at the bottom, as if it was set ablaze. He had dark, yet fiery, gold eyes and his messy hair was jet black. He had a near black tunic and smokey pants. His face was knitted into a snarky frown. Scary much?

I arched my brow. "Is that so? Prove it" I practically growled at them.

George nodded, "Very well then." George put his hand on the ground and murmured something under his breath, too soft to understand. All of a sudden a small plant, a single rose, sprouted from the earth and bloomed before my eyes. I let out a shaky breath before turning towards Sapnap.

Sapnap, not surprisingly, let out a growl. He inhaled and let out a breath of fire. A nearby branch caught on fire, but George was quick, and batted the flames away.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. There were more out there, on the run. No time for stress, y/n. Focus. Clearing my busy brain, I managed to spit out, "Well- I don't have much else to say. Sorry for bothering you" I returned their swords and weapons. I turned to continue my journey but a hand landed on my wrist. I looked up to meet George's soft gaze.

"Wait. We could uh- travel together? Where do you plan on going next?"

Sapnap Pov

Smooth George. Very smooth. I rolled my eyes and buckled my sword back onto my waist. We were single handedly disarmed by a girl. The girl to be exact. That was the most disappointing and humiliating thing I've ever experienced. I just wanna be done with this mess.

Y/n gave us uneasy glances and thought over the offer. She looked up and sighed.

"I don't know yet. I don't know if I can trust you yet...no offense," Y/n locked eyes with the both of us.

"None taken. And we completely understand. Right Sap?" George looked at me.

"Yea yea," I replied not giving a fuck.

"I'll think about it. I'll have my answer by tonight. Meet me at the top of the mountain 3 miles north of here. If I say yes, you guys can come with me to wherever I go next. If I say no, well you're climbing down that mountain by yourselves," y/n offered.

George nodded. "It's a deal."

I looked at my feet. What if she doesn't come to the top. Then she just wasted our time. But if she does- he'll be pleased. I sighed nodding.

Y/n walked away and disappeared behind the thick brambles and trees.

Y/n Pov

I sat atop the mountain like I promised, heavy snow falling onto my shoulders. I pulled a hood over my pale face. I thought about my choice. They would be helpful, but I don't know if the trust is really there. I guess George is alright, but the Sapnap guy has got a real attitude. I thought to myself silently.

I looked up to see a single burning candle and two dark silhouettes. 

Hehe. Cliffhanger? Not a good one, but yea. Very very short chapter. Sorry 'bout that. I promise to write more once there's more to actually write about and as the story progresses. 

Chapter Summary:

Y/n in left with a decision that could chose what path her life goes down. It could end badly or super well. After talking to the two men for a while, she learns that they are also Unordinaries. She feels a sense of hope after meeting these men. George asks if they could travel together, but y/n is unsure on what to say. She doesn't know if she can trust them. Whilst sitting on the mountain, two figures approach her and she has her answer.

!Further explanation on George and Sap's powers!

George:

George is able to speak and control every living thing except for humans. Well he cant control them at least. He would be to op. This means he can make plants grow at will, control animals, and he can feel nearby plants/ animals pain. If you were to cut down a tree in front of him, he would feel a bit of the pain.

Sapnap:

Sapnap is able to create fire at will, whether it be with his hands, or with another part of his body. He is immune to fire and extreme temperatures, but can still be affected by lava. That's basically it-

864 words

-Ducky