Thena [SMUT]

I fell in love with Thena so here is this 🫶🏻 also please don't judge if it's shite I feel like it's the worst one I've wrote but yeah. 🫠❤️
———————————————————————

PRESENT DAY - BEFORE THE EMERGANCE

Y/N POV

I took a gap year in uni to move abroad for a year so I could return the next year to work if I liked it and I decided on Australia, big leap from the UK but its where I wanted to go.

So I have been living out here for a couple months now and work in a local coffee shop, I meet all types of people and it is so nice to interact with people from different backgrounds or that have different stories. After I finished work which was like 4pm it was still very light outside so I decided to go for a walk and find a nice spot of do some sketching, being here has definitely helped with my creativity.

As I'm walking I find a a beautiful area, secluded but close to town. I go towards a small hill with a skinny tree with hand made wind chimes. As I was taking in the beautiful landscape and marvelling at the simple yet gorgeous wind chimes I hear footsteps in the gravel behind me and then stop suddenly. I turn my head and peer over my shoulder and let a smile creep onto my face as I let my whole body tuen around too. "Hello" is all she spoke in her low raspy voice that made me feel weak at the knees.

"Hi, sorry I just came across this area, I stopped here as the view is beautiful and I wanted to draw something" I say honestly for some reason feeling like I needed to explain.
Her eyes sparkle for a second as I mentioned drawing, she looked almost hopeful and happy even though I've never met this woman but she is stunning.

She sat down next to me and watched in silence is I carried on drawing, the silence was comfortable not awkward considering we don't know each other.

"Your drawing is beautiful, much like you" she broke the silence and unfazed by her compliment towards me, whereas I felt the heat creep up my neck and onto my cheeks showing a deep blush.

"I- thank you, my name is y/n" I said turning to face her just to see a smirk playing on her lips. "My name is Thena" she spoke softly.

That's how we spent every day at the same time for about 2 months, sharing stolen glances and delicate touches. Until one day she didn't show up and didn't for a while, I was worried and upset for some reason, my heart felt heavy and my eyes burnt slightly.

AFTER THE EMERGANCE
(also I'm just gonna say Thena, Makkari, Druig and Eros came back to Earth, because obviously we don't know what happens after that)

I carried on going everyday telling my self it was to draw but in my heart I knew it's because I had feelings for Thena and yet she disappeared.

After my shift at the coffee shop I genuinely needed an escape and fresh air because all anyone talks about is that giant thing coming out of the ocean and it's driving me insane but also it is scary like a whole ass dude statue thing about to come out the ocean, yeah not scary at all.

I left the shop with my bag that had one of my sketch books and pencils, I got to the same clearing I had been going to for nearly 3 months now, 1 month of it being alone. I sat down and just took a deep breath whilst staring into the distance. The air felt different but I stayed, then
flying through the clouds too fast for me to register was a fucking space ship about to fly over me until it stopped practically right in front of me.

Scrambling to my feet I grabbed my bag and started running.

"Y/n... y/n wait" I heard from the one voice I had been craving to hear for the past month. I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turned around to see Thena stepping off a flying circle in our spot, before I could ever think about it my feet where carrying me back to her.