Coffee and a side of...- Darcy [SMUT]

Hey besties, hope you are having a good day :)
btw this is set at the end of WandaVision
Spoilers for WandaVision but it's been 6 months ❤️
——————————————————

DARCY POV
"Have fun in prison" I chirped out happy that Hayward is dealt with. I jumped out the food truck and dropped the keys in the bin walking out Westview town centre. I needed to process the whole whirlwind events of WestView and what happened.

Walking down a road I notice Wanda's barriers come zooming towards me, guessing she is taking them down properly. I run to the path and fall to the floor trying to brace myself, as it felt weird coming into the hex.

I flutter my eyes open after I feel a motion move through my body like when your on a roller coaster, and see things back to what I'm guessing what was before. My eyes scan around as I fix my glasses on my face and notice a diner, I decide to head there for a coffee because I definitely need one.

Sitting down in the booth a beautiful woman comes over to serve me, she had beautiful     curly y/h/c styled in a 90s way, beautiful chiselled features, beautiful full curves and glistening eyes, my eyes move over her face and see a smirk plastered on her face. Shit! I was staring and got caught. "Hi my name is  y/n what can I get you today?" She spoke in a beautiful raspy voice. "Errrr... coffee and a side of actually no, yeah just a coffee please" I stuttered out being so taken back by her beauty.

After she brought my coffee over, I tried to process everything but I would be broken out of my thoughts and would glance around the diner, my eyes always landing on y/n we shared a smirk every time, she is so beautiful.

YOUR POV

I had refilled the mystery beautiful woman's coffee a few times so I decided to go over and offer her another. She denied the coffee and asked for the bill, so I went and clocked up her total printed it on a receipt. I scribbled my number down and a little note on the bottom.

Bye mystery woman,
I hope you enjoyed your coffee, here's my number text me, also meet me here in an hour I close up then and I'm taking you out.
Y/n xx
0736287719028

I took it over and walked away straight away, and dropped behind the counter sorting glasses out because hell she might not be single or into girls but she gives off the vibes.

I here footsteps that sound like they are leaving so I stand back up to see her leaning over the counter, a smile picking at the left side of her mouth at my flustered state. "See you in an hour y/n, by the way my name is Darcy" with this she stood up and walked out the door, I straightened out my dress and cleaned up faster than usual to close early to give me time to look hot. I live above the diner so I had a change of clothes and was able to shower.

I decide to wear cuffed baggy black jeans, a cute 80s vintage T-shirt with an oversized plaid blazer and black doc martens. I did my makeup kinda grunge but still glam. I was snapped from my thoughts by my alarm going off telling me it had been an hour so I went down stairs and waited outside and lit up a cigarette, as it hung from my lips taking a drag, someone snatched it from my mouth. My head snapped to see who took it, my face instantly softens when I notice Darcy. She took a drag from it herself and looking hot whilst doing so. "Ready to go?" I said staring up at her.
"Yeah sure where are we going?" Darcy asked me as confusion laced her tone.

"Bowling" I stubbed my cigarette out and took her hand in mine and dragged her over the road to the bowling alley.

TIME SKIP