My Own Club - Hope [SMUT]

Hey guys, I was very inspired to write this after starting my own job as a bartender, I am exhausted from working 9pm till 5am this morning but we move.
——————————————————
Y/N POV

It was a normal Wednesday, first night of the week we are open, tonights shift isn't that busy but still brings in quite a few people.  I work the bars and help out at other bars in the club as they can get busy. I check my phone to see if any one needs me anywhere else and they don't so I decided to stay at the current bar which is double sided, one side facing the dance floor and the other side facing some booths for people to sit at.

Like I said its not a busy night but there are quite a few people dancing and letting their bodies move to the music. I turn around to the fridge to grab myself a monster as its still going to be a while till we close. I turn back around to see a beautiful brunette leaning against the bar typing on her phone. She doesn't notice that I have turned to face her so I lean over to her ear as the music is very loud to ask over the bar and ask "hey can I get you anything?"

She moves her face to face my ear and says "can I have a red wine and a shot please?" I nod and go grab her drinks, she goes to hand me her card but I shake my head and hand her a note saying that her drinks are on me, she looks up and meets me gaze as I watched her eyes scan the note, she motions me to move close to her and she presses her lips onto my cheek, she pulls back takes her shot of vodka straight faced and maintained eye contact. She wiped the corner of her mouth with her thumb and winks at me as she turns to walk away from me, I swear I went weak in the knees.

I served more people through out the night but I always found my gaze shifting to try and find her. When my eyes did find her she was having fun and dancing with a few other people. We locked eyes as she moved her body more to the beat of the music, and had a slight smirk on her face, making me feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Whoever she was with I'm hoping friends, I mean they were giggling whilst grinding up on each other. I wanted to be there person she was dancing with so bad, lost in my train of thought I didn't realise she was stood at my bar again and I felt instantly embarrassed.

She leaned over the bar to talk to me, letting her dress fall further down but I averted my eyes as I was already embarrassed enough. "What time do you get off work?" she husked in my ear. My face burns instantly red, I check my phone and notice the club closes in 10 minutes anyway but I normally stay behind to tidy round for the next night.

Y/n: "The club closes in 10 minutes, all the staff leave in 20 minutes. Do you fancy a drink after hours?"

Hope: "sounds perfect"

She walks back away to her friends and tells them to head home with out her.

Time skip

Y/n: "bye guys, see yous tomorrow night" I say waving off my staff

I walk back through the entrance unbuttoning a couple of my top buttons to relax and grab a bottle of wine and two glasses to walk back to my office.

My office has a perfect view of New York, as it's right in the middle of the city, lights illuminated the sky if the city that never sleeps.

HOPES POV

She walks back in her office with a bottle of wine and two glasses all clutch in one hand and let me tell you that looks hot and I can't explain why.

Hope: "I didn't get your name, it was too loud to get"

Y/n: "my name is y/n and what is yours" she chuckle I'm guessing laughing at the fact we are privately having wine but don't know each other's name.