Reunited - Melina [SMUT]

Hey besties sorry I haven't been active, I am trying to write again but currently grieving but I hope you enjoy. I loved writing this.
——————————————————
Y/N POV

RED ROOM

I was on my 3rd cycle through the Red Room when our paths first crossed. She had jutted finished ballet and I was heading to train ballet, I was very advanced as I had done all of this 2 times before.

The world felt like it was in slow motion when I seen her leave the room, taking her long brown hair out of the tight bun we have to style our hair, watching it cascade down to the middle of her back. I swore I felt my heart beating across my skin. Then her eyes met mine and that was it I fell for her.

I then realised I had been staring at her in awe for her for longer than any normal person should have but for a girl to be starring at another girl the way I did in Russia in the 80's I'm just glad she didn't kill me or something because lets be honest it was obvious the way I was looking at her so I snapped out my thoughts and legged it to the 'dance studio', I ran past her trying not to cry until I felt a hand wrap around my wrist pulling me back spinning me to face her. oh shit

"did you see something you like?" she spoke lowly and she had a deep yet soft voice, with a slight smirk pulling at her lips. "e-erm I do not know what you are on about?" I said shakily. The brunette just started giggling, I furrowed my brows at her confused why she was laughing but I had never really heard anyone laugh before or even genuinely smile. "your cute when your flustered, don't worry I won't tell anyone, I have been looking at you for a while but you just never noticed"

This was the best day of my life until I heard "Y/N!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOUR LATE!" breaking the only real moment I have had here, the instructor shouted and my blood ran cold.

She put a folded piece of paper into my hand and I felt my whole body light up with electricity as our hands touched each other for the first time. This I knew I would remember for the rest of my life. 

————

After ballet I trudged towards my room with no energy left in my body, as they were now combining ballet and fight classes together 10hrs with no breaks, to say I am exhausted is an understatement. I got back to my room, being cycled through the red room 2 times already which is rare for widows, its not a sign of weakness to be cycled through I guess its more of an initiation to make you trust Dreykov more and more, but being here for a while means I get my own room, its not great or anything special but I have my own space which is better than being in a room with 20 other widows.

I want out...I don't like it here, I have a very specific skill set and know they are using me for what I can do yet I also know that I can die here and just as easily be replaced. What the current widows go through is psychological conditioning, so when I had the encounter with her I knew it didn't really work for her either, by the way she spoke to me. I rummage through my bag to find her note I stashed, a smile spread across my face as I read "Hi I don't know your name yet, and if your reading this I guess we finally spoke. Meet me by the stairs to the ballet room at midnight" All I can think is that I get to see her face again.

———

It was nearing midnight so I crept out of my room and went down the stairs that she asked me to meet at, as I round the corner of the stairs I see her hazel eyes sparkling in the moonlight that shown through. A smile spread across her face as we met. "hi" we said at the same time and giggled lightly at the situation. "So what are we doing?" I asked happily, she looked around and then her eyes met mine again "not here, come on we are going to my room" I was taken back by finding out that she has her own room too which means she has been here before.