Muse - Nat [SMUT]

18+
(Smut, Fluff)
Slight mention of body image, so if that makes you uncomfortable your welcome to skip but it's quite fluffy.
——————————————————

Everyone one has there own way of unwinding after a mission or when they get too overwhelmed. Steve does boxing, Tony tinkers around his lab, Bruce listens to opera music and Nat goes to a studio and does ballet. Whereas I go to my art studio and just play around weather I make pottery, paint or do a drawing it just brings me peace as it's the one thing from my life before the avengers that is a happy memory.

No one has ever been in my studio, as they know it's my safe space and don't want to intrude especially if I'm having a rough time with my mental health but I just love getting messy and creative in there regardless.

We had just come back from a mission and I felt a bit overwhelmed and just needed to unwind and chill so I went and had a quick shower. Once I had washed and dried myself, I went to my wardrobe and got my sleeveless AC/DC top which is what I wear to paint in, black jeans that are cuffed at the bottom and my converse.

I walked my studio which was on the other side of the compound that was away from the majority of the bedrooms so I could blast whatever music and just escape.
I went over to my desk to grab my art tool belt wrap it round my hips and toss a rag over my shoulder. I tie my hair up in a messy bun to get my hair out of my face, I then went and  pulled out a huge 5ftX5ft canvas.
I painted the background black as I knew I wanted to do something with bright colours but not sure if a collage or a portrait, so a plain background is best way to start.

NATASHA POV

I really wanted to check up on y/n after the mission today because I noticed she has been spending longer hours in her studio, and was overwhelmed on the mission today, I mean she kicked ass (and looked great doing it) but she seemed a bit checked out and uncomfortable. I know when she feels like this she doesn't like to ask for help or company but wants it however has learnt to unwind through her art, which I admire.

Heading back to my room as I see y/n leave in her painting outfit, which looks stunning on her like what can't she look good in. I snapped out my thoughts and went to shower and got changed into a black vest top and black denim thigh shorts with my vans and a plaid shirt wrapped round my waist. Yes, I was trying to look slightly artsy for y/n to show I'm making an effort to comfort her.

Walking to the studio I can here y/n blasting 'I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE' by Måneskin.
This made me smile thinking she has good taste in her music.
Her studio door was kinda open but I didn't walk in, I text her phone that was connected to the speaker.

Nat
Hey can I come down to your
studio and sit with you for a bit
if you don't mind :) Nat X

Y/n
Oh, yeah that's sound :) Y/n X

Smiling down at her text as even her northern British accent comes through on her messages which is so cute, when I heard rummaging sounds I peered through the door to see y/n panic because no one has been here before and was checking herself out make sure she looks as presentable for someone who has paint all over their clothes and body.

NO ONES POV

Natasha walks into the studio past y/n and sits down on the modelling couch, this is where y/n was hoping to have some people on to draw or paint at some point.

"Hey are you okay? You seemed a bit out of it today and I noticed you've been in here a lot more than usual" Natasha spoke out to start the conversation.