Chapter 20. "Epilogue"

No one's POV

It's been a month since the events of the dragon adventure. Some things have changed!

The dragons have joined the kingdom, There was running tension with Princess cookie, Knight cookie and Pitaya dragon since it was Knight who cut Pitaya's tail off.

Dark enchantress is no more... White lily is back... Pure vanilla straight up cried for 5 days after Lotus granted the wish for all of the 5 to be reunited. Gold was revived by Lotus before this by a wish.

The dark mode is now among the kingdom, Dark choco and Milk cookie's relationship is now known because of someone following Milk cookie and told everyone about what they saw. Which was basically some fluff. Dark cocoa is a protective dad so you can guess what happened.

Bright and her kingdom also joined! It was, hectic when DJ cookie blasted loud music at 3 AM. Bright tries to keep her kingdom in order even though it won't work. Also Strawberry confessed to Bright. Brave had to keep his inner brother from dropkicking Strawberry into the abyss.

Dozer is now a ghost/spirit that watches over the kingdom and protects it. He is friendly to the ones who are able to see him. But that's only the undead and onion cookie. Which isn't that good.

Moonlight cookie dropped by the kingdom quite literally- and now visits the kingdom every once in awhile. Sea fairy enjoys these visits and has accidently soaked everyone due to using her ability by accident.

"I hope you guys enjoyed this!" Said axolotl cookie.
"This is the end of the story we wrote" suger free cookie said.

"The word count in this fanfic is 10106" said sugerfree and axolotl.

"Bye! Also there's a sequel-" said axolotl.