Chapter 6. "Life As A Dark Mode"

{canon pomegranate is mentally abusive-}
Dozer POV

I absolutely hate it here. First Mushroom boi keeps giving me poisonous mushrooms. Second Pomegranate is abusing everyone here except dark enchantress who they respect alot. Third I have to help dark choco not that I hate it, He really needs therapy- also..

He's gay for someone called "Milk cookie"? Eh I am trying to help him with that- But all the letters he tries to write always get ripped in half by cake Hounds. "Why is there so MANY of these things!?." I said while a cake hound tried to bite my arm off. "It's normal" said choco.

"Chiffon! Stop biting the new guys arm!" Shouted red velvet cake "Why do we all look edgy again?" I asked pulling my hat over my eyes "I honestly don't know-" said dark choco trying to write another letter to milk cookie and finally succeeding at it not being eaten.

"FINALLY! I CAN GIVE THIS TO THEM!" He said shouting while whispering. "What are you doing dark choco?" Asked Pomegranate cookie walking in "Nothing." Said dark choco hiding the letter under his cloak. "I'll freaking trap you in the past again" pomegranate said.

Pomegranate walked away but before that she used her magic to cast an illusion on dark choco, "Not again.. Dark listen if you can hear me, Your stuck in the past" I mumbled under my breath, This is a toxic 'found' family. I dragged dark choco into his room and put them in there.

I walked to my room and entered it, It was basically a place you could sleep anywhere in the room. I let my wings and tail become visible after closing and locking the door. "God I hate it here" I mumbled taking of my hat. I was a chocolate-ginger-dragon cookie.

so I had that weird recipe, I have chocolate covered wings while they're very easy to stab people with, I'm pretty sure bright was a dragon aswell but I think she had more suger in her than other cookies causing her wings to become fluffy.

I hummed a song I sang to my siblings, They didn't know that the song was from dragon cookie culture, They sang it to younger ones so I sang it to brave and bright when we were hiding from the witch. When ginger was older we sang it to bright to help her sleep.

suddenly my door got broken down "Dark enchantress calls us" said Pomegranate cookie dragging -an asleep- mushroom cookie and licorice cookie who was struggling in her grasp. "LET GO OF ME." licorice shouted. "Can you leave me? I right now am about to sleep" I said.

"She grabbed my arm and dragged me as well " So, dozer what do you think about this place?" Asked licorice."This place is actually hell." I whispered back. Licorice seemed to take offence. "Welcome everyone to the first meeting with dozer." Enchantress said.

"Now, we have found signs of where we'd find another dragon cookie as we had seen a dragon and some cookies take flight into the air." The dark enchantress said with "anguish" This dragon can lead us to the cookie kingdom I think."

I looked over at dark choco who had a slightly worried expression on his face until I Realized why, Milk cookie lives there doesn't he... "Well, dragon cookies can be wild at time-"

I said before being hit on the head by Pomegranate while she screeched "DONT INTERRUPT MASTER." She screamed as she trapped me in an illusion of my death. When I recovered from that I fell silent. "That should teach you to not interrupt master." pomegranate said.

"You all are allowed to go to your quarters now." Said dark enchantress as we all left the room except Pomegranate who was talking to enchantress "So how do we send a letter to milk cookie?" I asked dark choco when we were out of earshot from Pomegranate.

"... Follow me..." He said, I followed dark choco into the forest by climbing trees and flying when we got 5o a rock formation, He left the letter there and walked away back to the base,"That was anticlimactic" I muttered. When we got to base I went to my room and slept.

"GUYS!?" Dozer shouted as he watched someone wearing a long cloak and they with a staff decapitate Gingerbrave and gingerbright. "How dare you..." He shouted at the person. "He needed to die." The person said. Dozer let him get blinded by rage and he killed. Every Single person on the light cookies side.

"Did your illusion work on him Pomegranate?"

"Yes master. It did"

"Will he now kill any of the light cookies?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. We now finally have a dragon on our side"

"What would we use him for?"

"He'll kill EVERYONE on their side..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count: 813 >>