Chapter 15. "New 'Home'."

Gingerbrave POV

I woke up in a bag with my sister unconscious beside me. "BRIGHT! WAKE UP" I shouted. "Ugh let me sleep.. Huh!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screamed Bright. Suddenly a burst of light blinded us "Ananas, WHY DID YOU PUT THE CUBS INTO A F-FREAKING-G BAG!?"

I saw two tall cookies but, they were half dragons aswell? "Hello little ones, the names pitaya dragon cookie." The red one said. "AHAHAHA I'M NOT THE ONLY CHILD HEREEEEEEE" Shouted a Violet dragon who came out of nowhere? It scared gingerbright alot.

"Shut up, The children are scared of you. They are very sacred so if we hurt them we will suffer extinction." Said a blue dragon. "E- e- extinction? W- what do you m- mean?" I asked, I was honestly scared. "Let's get you some proper clothes first!" Said a cookie with flowers.

The cookie made us follow her through a long hallway, it was filled with shrines to the dragon cookies I saw and some I didn't see "Each shrine represents a dragon, each dragon has an ability. Lotus can grant wishes, Pitaya can blaze destruction, Ananas can rebuild lands" She said.

"Lychee controls the shadows to protect and entertain younger children and ivory.. They can see the past, present and all possible futures for those who seek their possible future. I am the caretaker of these shrines, the ones that are lit represent alive dragons while the unlit... " She seemed said saying the word unlit.

"The unlit represents the ones who have past... Don't they?.." Said gingerbright, There were SO MANY UNLIT. We must be a miracle to them... I honestly feel sad for the dragons fate
"I never knew the dragons were... Dying." I said. "Dark enchantress is the blame" Said the flower cookie.

"The way she gained enough power to fight the other 4... Horrible... She KILLED nearly all of the dragons, We thought we would never regain our race again, But we have children.. There's still hope. The cookies might hurt you, we can't let you leave." Flower said.

"Can we get your name before we ask questions?" I asked. "My name is hydrangea cookie" She said. "Wait we're going to stay here, FOREVER!?" Bright said before having a meltdown. I picked her up and continued following hydrangea, I wanted to go home but these dragons are near extinct.

"Can I ask something hydrangea?" I asked. "What is it young child?" Said hydrangea, "Me and Bright were made by the witch, we weren't born in dragon valley." I said. "You still have dragon wings, horns and a tail and your sister can breath fire" Hydrangea said.

"Wait- BRIGHT IS THIS TRUE-" I asked Bright who nodded. "Why can't we go home?" Asked Bright. "You are young, small, slightly weak cubs, Not adult dragons. They can leave because they have already developed their scales, you have not, you would be indanger from other cookies" Stated hydrangea.

"I understand, but I had a normal life, no one except the dark mode- would hurt me! I don't even have my magic formed yet, I'm useless right now!" I said. "Gingerbrave, you already have your magic formed, it's mimicking." A black dragon walked up to me and bright.

"Do not fear me little ones, I am ivory dragon cookie, The all seeing." Ivory said. "I- I- ivory! Master you said you'd not appear until the children were ready-" panicked hydrangea starting to drag me and Bright into a different room. She gave us fancy clothes and told us to enter the changing rooms.

I changed into the clothes I was given, They looked like something Pomegranate cookie would wear but bluer and no gems on it. I tripped on the clothing several times trying to walk. When I finally got out or what hydrangea would say "I fell through the doorway 50 times."

When Bright came out, she didn't fall even once! I was jealous, though that was because her clothing was like kumiho cookie's clothing. Hydrangea took us to some rooms that we could sleep in, my one was fancy and was a place you could sleep anywhere. This would be their new home

"I want to go home..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count: 702>>