Chapter 3. "Changes"

⚠BLOOD/STRAWBERRY JAM WARNING⚠
3rd Person POV

Gingerbrave got down from the tree when suddenly he felt pain in his head so he went home to rest for maybe a few hours before the meeting? When he got home the pain was unbearable he got some healing jellies before trying to sleep.

Hours before he wanted to wake up, he woke up to SO MUCH pain. He ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror...

[Blood/jam warning]
He saw he grew horns and he could barely see a tail on his back but he saw it in the mirror.
The horns were causing his head to bleed alot {and I mean ALOT} he quickly bandaged it but he had lost alot of jam/blood so he started to black out.
[Blood/jam warning concluded]

He woke up somewhere... He heard other cookies screaming he realized where he was...
The oven... He saw others burn to a crisp. Then he saw his brother... "GINGER GET YOUR SISTER AND GO, THE WITCH IS AWAY!" Dozer Screamed. Gingerbrave grabbed Gingerbright's arm before seeing Dozer preparing to get the other "powerful" cookies ready to escape

"READY GUYS!" Dozer shouted at all of the cookies who weren't burnt "READY!" Shouted the cookies back they all started running towards the exit. most of them got out, "DOZER COME ON THE WITCH IS GOING TO RETURN" gingerbrave shouted before he saw the witch grab Dozer and...

...He watched Dozer get eaten

Gingerbrave started to run, as fast as possible but the witch snapped his leg in half. He continued to run somehow trying to keep his leg intact. He ran into the forest and hid, but when the witch left after giving up he swore he heard the witch mutter "...More ingredients down the drain..."

when ginger was trying to find the others he shouted "ANGEL? BRIGHT? WIZARD? DOZ-" when he remembered.. Then he saw a cake creature? It started chasing him..

Ginger woke up in his bed "I- it was in the past..." he muttered under his breath "RIGHT THE MEETING!-" he remembered before grabbing a cloak and his cane before running out to the forest at night.

"..I'm not dead.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count:369>>