Chapter 18. "Battle"

3rd person POV

"D- dozer?.." Stuttered GingerBrave, He was in front of his brother, who was trying to kill Lotus dragon cookie. "STOP." Shouted GingerBright before being nearly impaled by spear. "DOZER STOP." GingerBrave tried to grab Dozer's weapon but got his arm was impaled.

It didn't bleed somehow "KIDS RUN." Shouted Lotus. GingerBrave pulled out his cane and started trying to attack Dozer while Bright and Lychee grabbed a injured lotus and started to run. "DOZER, LISTEN PLEASE THIS ISN'T YOU." Shouted brave as he barely dodged an attack.

He kept dodging Dozer's attacks but he was getting tired and his leg was starting to be in pain so he was going to get hit soon. "BRAVE NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO RUN" Shouted Ananas as Pitaya ran into the room and tried to stab Dozer's arm before seeing it.

Dozer had dragon wings. Dozer used this time to dropkick Pitaya, He growled in pain but continued fighting Dozer, Ananas picked Brave by the -injured- leg and it started to chipped slightly, causing some jam to come out of the wound "Sheesh that gotta hurt" Ananas mumbled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Screeched Brave as the injury grew in size. Ananas did the next 'best' thing he could do, He threw ginger into a bag. He started running and threw Lychee into the bag aswell.

While he was running there was Hydrangea and now Ivory fighting Pomegranate and Licorice, Hydrangea and pomegranate was being hesitant while fighting each other so their teammates were helping them fight.

"Hydrangea cookie, Pomegranate cookie I am aware you two are siblings but could you just stop!?" Said Ivory just abit impatient. Ivory saw Ananas and grabbed Hydrangea's arm and dragged her away from the enemies.

"Ananas dragon cookie, Brave is not in the bag." Said Ivory. Opening the bag to show only Lychee was in there. Meanwhile Brave was fighting some of the enemies, He was getting extremely tired and soon enough he would go unconscious, He was with the wishes who were watching the battle.

"LEAVE THIS PLACE." Shouted Brave who was blocking Licorice cookie's scythe. He wasn't going to back down, Suddenly a wish came out of the water and became Lotus dragon cookie. "CHILD. RUN." Shouted Lotus bashing Licorice's head by her instrument that was still intact?

Brave wasn't leaving since Dozer was nearby he needed to fight him. This wasn't Dozer. He ran through the door and dashed through the hallway. He saw Dozer holding Lychee by her neck. Brave charged at Dozer and.....

"...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count: 424>>

Cliffhanger~