Then father start prayers and they exchange rings after sometimes it's time they get married😅

Shen (smile): You look so beautiful my girl.

Alsha (blushing): You are also so handsome my prince.

FlashBack Start

She was in still coma.that's when Alisha came to his room and sit beside him and hold his hand.

Alisha (tears eyes): I am sorry...please forgive me and come out from coma...I...I promised you that I will never front of you so please get up.

Saying this she was about to go but that's when her eyes fall that shen start moving his hands and open his eyes.

Alisha (happily): shen...shen...are you ok...?

Shen (worried): Sofia...sofia...

Alisha (smile): Don't worry she was ok and you know she have a twin children daughter and son.

Then he slowly get sit alisha also help him to sit.

Shen (smile): Really...?

Alisha: Yeah...shen now I have to go and sorry for what he did to you all.

Shen was about to go but shem held her hand.

Shen (loudly): If you go then who will I get married...?

Hearin this she get stunned and look back

Shen (smile): I live you Alisha. Thought I can't forget sofia as she was my first love for her I am willing to do anything still as same but now she will never be mine begging I was confused but not now.

Alisha  (tears eyes): I love you too.

Then he pull her trowed to him self and kiss her lips alisha also held his shoulder.

FlashBack End

Xiang (mischievously):  Did you four kiss each other or not...?

Chen (whisper): You are so beautiful my sweetie and this is our second marriage.

Saying this he kiss her lips sofia also held his shoulder, others side shen also kiss alisha's lips she also held his shoulder both shared passionately kiss with each others.

In the night shen is stand in behind alisha and then he slightly opening her jip and then he start kissing her back. Then he turn her and make her stand front of him and.kiss her neck while take her up to arms and go trowd to the bed

Then he removed and open his shirt bottles and then he start kissing her lips so deeply alisha also held his shoulder.

After sometimes both dresses are on the ground they kiss each others passionately.

Next day chen and sofia get awake both are cover from bedsheet and then he make her sit and press his lips with his lips and get back.

Sofia (smile): Now everything is fine.

Chen (smile): Yeah... now Rechal and Zhan also with us. I will not let them stuff like us. (Look at sofia) Really I never thought that I can get a such a confused girl.

Sofia (childishly): I am not but because of two brothers I get confused.

Chen (smile): Yeah...we all are confused but there also have love of love inside this confusion.

Sofia (smile): Yeah...Confused But Love...

Then he again kiss her lips sofia also held his shoulder.

Ending***

A / N

This is the end of this confusion hope you all enjoyed this story while reading.

Now I start upload my next story "who am I...?"

Hope like this you all will like that story too.

Till then  bye...