🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹

Chen (loudly): Are you going to leave me for a person who doesn't love you...you know that too if someday Rechal came their then he is falling for her as she is his first love.

Sofia (without turning): So then kill me but I will not going to marry you.

Chen look at her his eyes still shinning with tears he was ready to do anything for get her.he just want to get her by hooky or cooky thought he is going to use the method is wrong but his love is pure for heart,his heart already has her.

he just want to get her by hooky or cooky thought he is going to use the method is wrong but his love is pure for heart,his heart already has her

Chen (without thinking): Then if you want like that...as your wish.

Hearing this sofia get confused and she turn and look at him and get shocked there have a gun in his hand then he came trowed to her and held her waist tightly.

Chen (coldly): Till today I never forced you to do anything not only you I never forced for anyone but sofia I can't lost you.you are my everything if you can't be mine I will not let you be anyone.

Tears filled in his eyes then sofia gently hold his hand with gun and keep it to her head.they both look at each others eyes.

Sofia (smile): If you want kill me...then do it. I will not afraid to die because I already dead two time,

First- I dead when I get that accident and I love my child,then everyone thought that I dead but one person stay with me all the time and give me a little hope to be alive again.

Second- When I get to know that you cheat on me,you change my medicine I really thought why should I been alive like this my life is nothing.

So it's better kill me in your hands at least after that you and shen will be happy but I will not marry you.

After hearing this tears start rolling from his eyes then he take the gun from her head and look at it and point it for his own head.

Chen (smile): Whatever I told I can't kill you...it's better I kill myself if you don't marry me what is the need of I am been alive...? You can stay happy with brother don't you want that...?

Sofia (shocked): What...what are you saying an't you have any regrets about your behaviour...Chen put it down.

Chen: I won't regret as I did everything because I love you....if you want to ok I will put it down but for that tou have to marry me...now I can't stay away from you.

Sofia (angry): But I won't to marry you.

Chen (smile): As you wish.

Then he again point that gun to her head sofia get so worried and she again and again try to stop him but chen doesn't listen to her at least he is about to shoot but before that sofia take the gun and trowed it for a side.

Sofia (loudly): Ok...I will marry you...

Chen (tears with smile): Really...?

Sofia (angry): Yeah...I will marry you but I will not love you...and I will never love you.