,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Začať od začiatku

If given more time, he would be great at using the sw-

"Hey, woman! You're teaching too much!" Tommy shouts running towards Y/N who stopped moving.

She frowns slightly, she was enjoying it but it just had to be broken. Like always.

She hands him the sword, not caring about the fact that it has her father's name, she just wanted to have more fun. But maybe even that is too much to ask for.

˚·º*º·˚

"You'll spar with me?" to say she was shocked would be an understatement, it's not a bad thing though. But Techno just offered to spar with her, she knows she'll lose –cause he's the Blood God for Christ's sake– but she's willing to do it.

He shrugs, walking to Wilbur to take the sword he was holding "You seem distraught about earlier."

"Was it that obvious?" she laughs softly as she asks, and again he shrugs at her. She sighs as catches the sword from Tommy, she waves as she sees Philza from the distance.

"If you lose you gotta show us your face." Tommy whispers, making Y/N look at him with a frown. The boy only grins widely at her.

"You know well that I'll lose." she whispers back, shaking her head slightly.

The boy shrugs at her, the grin not leaving his face "At least, if you win you get to see his face, plus you can braid his hair."

That's a good ass deal honestly, she gets to braid that long and soft-looking pink hair of his –only if she wins though..

"That's your thing- did he even agree to this?" they both look at the male who was standing across them, he and Tommy shared a look, and Techno nods. With that Tommy looks back at Y/N "Great..." she puts her hands on her mask, covering the holes in her eyes.

She heaves another sigh, dropping her hand to her side. She ushers Tommy away as she readies herself.

Techno rushes towards her without warning, giving the girl little time to either block or dodge his attack, for someone with a big build of a body, he's fast, but Y/N here –having a smaller and thinner frame– is faster than him.

A swing from the left. She jumps back as another attack is directed at her, and another. This man is not giving her a chance to attack at all. A challenge indeed, and she likes it. A smile was creeping up her face as she dodges more of his attacks.

Another swing of his sword and she blocks it instantly, she stumbles feeling the strength that weighted on her in that attack. And that isn't even half of his full strength –he's holding back she knows that– because if we're to use his full strength on her, she would be lying on the ground now, defeated.

He raises his sword, with the little time given, she jumps back as the sword strikes down, he rushes towards her ready to strike again, she raises her sword in an attempt to block it, but it only results in her sword getting flung away.

She backs off a little, an incoming swing from the right. She ducks and swipes her leg at his feet, making him lose balance, this gives Y/N to kick up at his armed hand as he falls to the ground. She catches the sword and points it at the man on the ground, breathing heavily, she's been moving around non-stop since they started, jumping back and dodging his attacks.

She was exhausted, but she was happy. 

She won, she actually won. But deep down she knew she shouldn't have won, he was holding back. If this were a real battle, she would've been gone in seconds.

This was the most fun she had in years.

Let her have her moment, yes?

She lowers her weapon, a smile etched on her face as she wordlessly offers out a hand to him, which he takes with a nod, his warm and calloused hand wrapping around her small ones.

She knew he didn't need help standing up, but it was a friendly gesture. He pushed himself off the ground, not even needing a little pull from the girl.

"You did that on purpose." she states as she smiles softly.

"Eh." is the only thing he said as he shrugs at her. As she lets go, she can hear the man undo the strap of his mask, he removes it and puts his hand down –holding the skull mask.

She didn't look, yet. Her eyes were focused on the mask he was now holding.

'So he did agree to it.' The power of silent communication through eyes. 'What in the world did Tommy do to get him to agree to this so easily?'

She looks up, seeing those crimson eyes staring at her, clearly this time.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Naky: Tommy used his puppy eyes on Techno😔🖐️/Jk🤣/or am I👀/Who knows😕/even I don't👊

Y/N: Anyone d-
Technoblade: Depressed?
Philza: Drained?
Tommy: Dumb?
Wilbur: Disliked?
Y/N: -done with their work... what is wrong with you people...