,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to @introboymeets on Twitter.

♪~And I'm going down like the Titanic~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N swings her sword at Tommy, the boy barely blocking the attack. Y/N kept the attacks coming, but she's not using much of her strength –she's not that strong, she just didn't want to tire herself.

She just wants to test Tommy's speed in blocking, he was doing good, but it could be better. She backs off and points out the little things that need to be done right.

She strikes at Tommy, the boy blocking her attacks completely. A wide grin creeps up his face "HAHAHA I DID IT! I-"

He was cut off by Y/N grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and slamming him down the grass –she did it as gently as she can. "Focus on your enemy Tommy, don't get distracted."

Y/N pulls the boy up his feet and starts to attack again, the boy barely dodges and stumbles to the ground. Y/N bonks Tommy with the handle of the sword.

"Always be ready for an attack, act quickly." she reaches out a hand towards the boy, Tommy takes it. "When you fall, stand up quickly. The enemy will easily slay you when you're on the ground." Tommy nods at her words.

Y/N stays still in her place, waiting for Tommy to attack.

She hears the door open making her look, she sees Technoblade and Wilbur walking out.

Her head snaps back to Tommy who was now rushing towards her. "Eyes on the opponent, woman!" he scolds, she jumps back quickly as she chuckles at him.

"Good job Tommy, you almost got me there." she walks towards him and gives him a pat on the back.

"I'm the greatest!" his tone was very cheery, making Y/N smile softly.

"Yes, yes you are." she nods at him as she walks towards her house, twirling the wooden sword in her hand.

"I wanna continue!" Tommy yells from behind her.

"Continue with Wilbur, he seems like he wants to." she raises her hand in a dismissing wave. She tosses the wooden sword to Wilbur, who quickly catches it.

"Loser has to do the dishes!" Tommy states, running towards Wilbur with his sword raised.

She sits on the grass, watching the two males spar playfully, shouting out a few insults at each other.

[★]: Mic drop.
[‡]: Where's the microwave?
[♣]: What do you need the microwave for??
[♦]: Huh??
[♥]: What the fuck?
[♠]: We can't even touch shit here!
[†]: WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!

She decides to leave them be as she hears Wilbur call for her, complaining about how she taught Tommy something, while he has no knowledge about using a sword.

She laughs as Tommy bonks Wilbur with the sword he's holding, Wilbur snatches it from the boy and runs toward Y/N.

Y/N takes the sword –the one that she was using before– from Wilbur and told him to get into a fighting stance

His foot was too far forward from the other so she taps the wooden sword she's holding to his shoe, telling him to move it back a bit.

His hold on the sword was firm but too low. In a single swoop, his opponent would be able to slice his face or something.

She adjusts his hands up, not too high up, she points out a few more things that need to be corrected.

She then proceeds to teach him more about blocking and attacking, making him block her attacks and telling him what he needs to improve –he's a fast learner which was great.