. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @WolfyTheWitch on Twitter.

♪~Normal is just a dream~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A brilliant ray of sunshine and a warm gush of air is what greats Y/N as she steps outside of her home. Her h/c hair swaying lightly as she heads towards her little farm. Slowly picking out the potatoes she hums a soft tune. Her dog Cinereous trails behind her, guarding her like the good dog he is.

Potatoes for breakfast, yes.

She heads back inside her house with Cinereous and she walks in the kitchen to get some steak, places it in a bowl, and feeds it to Cinereous. After that she washes the potatoes, ridding them of the dirt.

After doing so, she gathered the ingredients needed in making the meal. She heats the oven and starts skinning the potatoes, now she takes a pot fills it with water, and puts it over the stove, turning it on, she places the potatoes in there along with some salt, letting it boil.

After a few minutes or so, she takes the potatoes of the pot and lets it cool. She takes a baking sheet and puts the potatoes in there along with some melted butter, garlic oregano, and rosemary.

With the butt of glass she slightly flattens the potatoes then, she seasons them with salt and pepper and added grated cheese on top. She puts them in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.

With nothing else to do but wait, she sits on the chair and puts her hand under her chin, as she scrolls through her phone looking at pictures of her and her family.

The peacefulness of the house was quite enjoyable but it's always been like that for so long that it's kinda boring now, a bit of chaos and excitement would be so much fun.

*Ding*

'Potatoes.'

She headed towards the kitchen and took the potatoes out of the oven, she places two on her plate and puts the others aside for later.

[★]: You should head out, you know.
[‡]: Touch some grass.

'You do know there's grass in my garden.' the female responds while cutting on one of the potatoes, and popping it in her mouth.

[‡]: Good point...
[†]: Why not go to a village then?
[♠]: Or the nether?
[♥]: Let's go killing!
[♦]: That sounds so wrong but right at the same time...
[♣]: Let's just get some netherite, yeah?
[♥]: No.

Y/N just kept on reading the things they were saying, putting her empty plate in the sink, and heading upstairs for a change of clothing.

She slips out of her pajamas and into her dress, she preferred wearing a dress rather than something with pants, cause with a dress she could move more freely and comfortably, and it would be easier to kick or knee someone with zero problems. Don't worry she's wearing shorts underneath.

She proceeds to take her sword and puts it by her hip, her dagger in the pocket thing on the back of her clothes, it won't be seen due to her wearing a cape. So if she ever loses her sword while in battle, she will still have a weapon to use to defend herself.

And last was her black rabbit mask, it only covers the top half of her face but that'll be fine, it's better than letting strangers look at her whole face. Especially when her eyes would glow unnaturally, sometimes.

(Why a rabbit mask? Cause Y/N here is a hybrid, she has animal ears atop her head that's always bent down so it would look it's her hair, and she has a scut hidden under her dress -that's also one of the reasons why she prefers to wear a dress- other than those, there is nothing unusual with how she looks. She is a bit faster and jumps a little higher than regular humans. Her senses are a bit heightened too.)

She also wore golden boots -with soul speed III-, not wanting to get attacked by the piglins there.

[♥]: You don't need to hide your beauty, ya know?
[♠]: Agreed.
[♦]: We've told you this before.
[♣]: Let her be, guys.

The female only hums in response to the words flashing before her, the ghost of a smile hovering on her lips only for a short while. She loved these people in her head, they keep her company and make her feel less lonely, most of the time.

She took her satchel and place some stuff she would need like two potions of fire resistance, food for her and Cinereous, water bottles, gold ingots, etc. After getting all the things in her satchel, she went out of her room and called Cinereous from the living room, heading towards the door.

She walked out of her house with Cinereous and locked the door behind her, it's not like anyone would find her home so easily but, it's better safe than sorry.

The only thing she plans on doing in the Nether is trade with the piglins there, in hopes of getting some ender pearls and some potions too, if she's lucky enough.

She strides towards the direction of the nether portal she always used, with Cinereous walking slightly behind her, his tail wagging as they continue.

˚·º*º·˚

On her way back to the house, Y/N counted the amount of stuff she got, 7 ender pearls, 2 blaze rods, and a few bottles of potions, which was pretty great.

[★]: You could've done more fighting.
[♥]: You should've killed that ghast too.
[‡]: It almost got you.

'It's fine guys, not a scratch. Don't fret over something so minor, I was an outsider to them, so they had the right to do it.'

[†]: No.

The female sighs, but doesn't argue back, it would be meaningless anyway.

Y/N was getting a little hungry so she took out some food, an apple for her, and mutton for her dog. She took a bite of the apple and looked over her shoulder as she reaches the food over to Cinereous, who was busy sniffing around.

"Cinereous." she calls out to him, but the dog kept on sniffing, "C'mere boy, I have food for you." still the dog ignored her.

After a whole minute of trying to call for her dog to come over –and not succeeding–, the dog perked up and ran towards a certain direction.

Not wanting to lose sight of her pet, Y/N followed her dog to wherever he was headed, calling him over a few times.

Until he stopped running, a gasp escaped the girl's lips as she took in the sight in front of her. It was a man, he was back was leaning against a tree, semi-fresh wounds were seen around his body, and the blood that was oozing out his wounds was staining the grass.

'What the hell happened to this man?'

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Technoblade: I'd like to offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals.

"Can I copy the homework?"
Philza: I can help you with it!
Technoblade: Yeah, sure.
Y/N: Bold of you to assume I did the homework.
Ranboo: lol nope.
Wilbur: Wait, we had homework‽?!
Tommy: *Read 5:55pm*