. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @sanchescyka on Twitter.

♪~When all is calm and bright~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Tommy stirred awake at a loud thump, the room he resided in wasn't as bright as it was earlier. The sun that once shone through the window was now replaced by the moon. He felt a numb ache on his back as he tried to move, groaning as he does so.

Tommy tried to perch himself up, but with much struggle. When he did finally get up, he peers around the darkened room looking for the source of the noise that had awoken him. "Do you need anything?" a female voice suddenly asks.

"AAAHHHH— WHAT THE FU—" he shrieked in alarm, but was cut off by her speaking again. Tommy had no idea where her voice came from, though he was certain that it was somewhere beside him.

"Shush Tommy, it's me." Y/N spoke, gently nudging the boy's side that was wrapped by the blanket that was over him. Tommy's gaze dropped to her figure, and a confused expression spread on his face.

"...Why are you still here?? Why aren't you sleeping yet???" he questioned as he furrowed his brows. Gawking at the figure of the female that was sitting on the floor.

"Can't move, body hurts." she murmured, her tired voice growing faded as she spoke. "Just ignore me, while I stay here."

[‡]: Only your legs hurt though
[♥]: I wonder why~
[★]: Not the time for that.
[♠]: And it's not like you 'can't' move
[♣]: It's just that you don't want to move
[†]: Cut it out, she's tired.
[♦]: Give her a break, jeez!

Y/N disregarded them. She can move, yes. But, it's just that she's too weak to stand and walk. She just wanted to rest, even if it meant sitting on this wooden ground the entire night. Yet even with how tired she felt, sleep just didn't come to her.

It annoyed her.

"You're going to sleep there?? That's so uncomf—" Tommy was unable to finish a sentence yet again, due to his room's door swinging open. The loud sound frightened both Y/N and Tommy.

"Tommy, are you alri— Y/N?" his yellow sweater is the first noticeable thing, even in the dimly lit room they resided in. Wilbur gave Y/N a puzzled look, while Y/N waved at him.

"Hey Wil." she gave a feeble smile, though she doubted it was visible to the man.

"Why are you on the floor?" he inquired.

"My legs refused to cooperate with me." she responded, making Wilbur even more puzzled. "...Wil, can you get me the pearls in that chest over there?"

Y/N indicated to a lone chest that sat in the corner of the room by the closet. And Wil nodded without a word. The room might be dark, but the only spherical object in the chest was the pearls. He won't have a hard time looking for it in there.

Wilbur got a handful and delivered it to the bunny, he was to ask her what she'll do with it. But Y/N spoke first. "You two should go back to sleep, especially you Tommy." she raised her hand, tossing a pearl out the door. "Good night."

The air shifted around her, wisps of purple flying around her as she appeared across the door of her room. She practically hauled her body towards the door, opening it and crawling in before closing it behind her. She hurled another pearl, and it landed beside her mattress.

She sighed, reaching under her bed for the little crate that she hid there. The wooden box opened quietly, Y/N pulling out a small vial that contained an ivory liquid.