Chapter 28 - Till death do us part

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s: Cussing, death-

° ° ° ° °

Was that it? She wasnt right was she? Even if you three made a run for it, it would only be so long until you crumbled. There wouldnt be enough time to go find the kids and the rest of the cakes, not before she finds them.

Around 20 scenarios flooded your mind, you were determined not to give up.

.
.
.

But maybe giving up was the best decision. A compromise, to let the kids go back home in return for having you, the absolute bane of her existence.

There wasn't really a moment for you to think, before you saw Red Velvet begin to walk up to her. Your immediate reaction was to tell him to stop and come back, but you stopped yourself.

"Red Velvet?" You said quietly, your voice barely above a whisper.

He stopped in his tracks, looking down at the floor, before turning just his head to look at you.

You felt a chill go down your spine, your breath growing uneven for a moment. His eyes has this look, a look you couldnt quite describe. A crazed look.

He turned back to Dark Enchantress, chuckling. She took offence to this, and acted apon it.

"What is so funny??" She demanded of him, stomping her foot like a child. He just kept laughing louder. Pomogrante and Licorice weren't happy about this either, and both of them stepped foward to say something about it.

In a flash, quicker than the blink of an eye, the glow of his eyes, and the broken yet still usable mask reappeared. He made a quick motion upwards with his arms, the large crimsion hand appearing from below and scooping up the few cookies, sending them straight into the ceiling. The sickening crunch made you flinch, theres no way someone could survive that.

Red Velvet stumbled back, before letting go of the hand, watching as the cookies fell back to the floor. Dark Choco was most noticeable, he was crumbling, and definitely knocked down. A complete disregard from earliers interaction.

Pomogrante, Licorice and Poison Mushroom looked disdained, and injured, but not unconcious.

Dark Enchantress, on the other hand, was just pissed.

"So thats how you want to play? Alright, I'll play your game Red Velvet Cookie." She shouted, before crushing her staff into the ground, stiff rock like growths popping up from the ground. They progressively got larger, as they got closer to Red Velvet. He jumped to the side, easily dodging them.

He pulled out his large and jagged sword, wielding it like a professional. You werent even too sure where he got that from. He swayed for a moment, before running full force at Dark Enchantress.

You cant just sit here and do nothing, jumping up and running for the nearest weapon like thing to use. A pipe, one that fell from the ceiling when the Velvet cookie shoved the foes into it. You grabbed it, then turned to run at one of the side cookies.

Pomogrante was the first one you set your eyes on, she was your target. She stumbled to the side, before crossing her arms, sending something apon you.

You saw double, two of her in two different spots, but no matter. That was weak, you knew where she was previously, it wasnt hard to differentiate. The pipe was swung at her, hitting her directly on the head, knocking her out cold. 1 down, 2 to go.

The tussling of Red Velvet and Dark Enchantress could be heard, he managed to knock her over, but she sent him into the ceiling as a counter attack. That looked like it hurt-