Chapter 7 - How to Bake a Cake

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s: Cussing

A/n: not a huge fan of this chapter, kind of empty, hopefully the next chapter will amke up for it.

° ° ° ° °

You felt silly. Red Velvet made you wear a strawberry on your head, and dressed you up to look like a cake.

"I promise you, they love this" he said, almost excitedly.

You didnt have to do much, just make sure they didnt leave the room, and make sure none of them got hurt. A few of them wouldnt make it, which didnt bother you as much as it bothered Red Velvet.

If you didnt hate their guts as much, youd admit, they were kind of cute. Out of the oven, they would act like small children. It only took about a week before you sent them off for training. A week you didnt have, too much time was passing.

When no one was looking, youd look everywhere for a way out. It was bascially just a cushioned baby-proofed room with anything they would need. No windows, and the only door had a handle on the outside, but not on the inside, you couldnt open the door.

You mostly sat on the floor, as far from them as possible, just thinking, thinking of a way out, or thinking about what decisions would have been better, just thinking.

A squeak comes from a small cake that disrupts your thoughts.

Tugging on your cake costume, was a cake holding something. He hands you the thing, presumably a blanket. It was ripped on the edge, an easy fix but not without supplies.

"Uhm... you want me to fix this?" You look back for conformation, to which he nods happily.

You walk over to a button, pressing it, which makes a buzzing sound. This is to alert Red Velvet. You look into the camera above it, waiting for him to answer.

"What do you want" the fuzzy voice comes through.

You show the camera the blanket, "I need a needle and thread"

"I just fixed that yesterday-" you heard him groan, before the speaker shut off. A few moments later, the door opens, and he walks through.

All the cakes are happily running around him as he pets them on the heads, just as happy as them. Then he walks up to you, and his smile fades.

"Here, give these back by tonight or else" he threatens, turning back to the cakes to give them a goodbye. They all were squeaking in excitement.

'They kind of sounded like ducks' the more you thought about it, 'rubber ducks...'

You shake your head as the cakes squeak away, and you take the supplies back to your little spot. You start stitching it shut, to the best of your ability.

° ° °

Before long, the cakes begin to go to sleep. You were just about finished with the blanket, and went to look for the cake that gave it to you.

Honestly, they all looked almost the exact same, but none had come to you asking for it back soo....

You set the blanket on the floor, next to where you sleep, this made you kind of sad. At least back in the cell, you had some where to sleep.

Or better yet, the Castle, where you had your own bed, enough to fir you 20 times over, it was so much softer.

Then the thoughts began to drift as you stared at the blanket, it almost made you sick, you missed being home. Not even at the castle but just home.